Chapter 17

Kartik and Mahir were not able to digest the fact that their younger brother got into an accident and now he has slipped in coma. But they made themselves strong. For each other, for Veer. They  looked at Veer from the OT glass with teary eyes. Doctors were still cleaning the other injuries.

 Doctors were still cleaning the other injuries

Imagine a big bandage on his forehead and some more cuts on his face

A wardboy was coming out from the OT.

Kartik: Brother, can we meet Veer?

WB: Ask the dr please.

Kartik nodded and thanked him. He saw the dr coming and asked him.

Dr: Not now. His condition is critical and we can't risk more infection. But you can meet him tomorrow, once we shift him to ICU.

Mahir (gasped): ICU?

Dr: Yes. ICU. He needs to be in extra care as he is so weak. After a week, we may shift him to the private ward. But let me tell you one thing, be careful while you talk with him. As though he is in coma, but yet he can hear you, sense you. So please be careful. Don't say anything by which he could stress himself. And you need to file a complaint about the murder attempt. You need to catch the culprit who did this.

Kartik: Yes dr. We will see to it. We will file the complaint today only.

AFTER 1 YEAR

It had been 1 year, still Veer had not came out of coma. Kartik was sitting beside Veer, holding his hand. Mahir was on the other side.

Kartik: Veer, baccha, uth ja na. 1 saal hogaya hai and yet you are not up. Uth na baccha, dekhna, hum nahi jee sakte tere bager. Uth na baccha. Bohot khel liya ab aur sehen nahi hota. Uth na baby. Agar ab tu nahi na utha, to mai mar jaunga. Uth na.

Mahir: Bhai...

He said pointing towards Veer. Veer's breathing had became heavy. Mahir ran and called the dr. Dr came and started treating Veer. After treating him...

That's it for today!!!!