Chapter 15

Kartik and Mahir turned their faces towards Dr. Patel making Raghav shocked to death. Even they were shocked too.

Raghav/ Kartik and Mahir: Bhai? Mahir?/ Raghav?

Patel: Ek min, Raghav, Kartik, Mahir, you know each other?

Raghav/ Kartik and Mahir: Ha.

Raghav: Uncle, Kartik Bhai and Dada are friends. And mai aur Mahir bhi bohot acche dost hai.

Kartik: Ha Uncle. Par Raghav, tum yaha? Tum uncle ko jante ho?

Raghav: Ha he is our family dr. And mai hi Veer ko yaha leke aaya. I'm sorry bhai, meri wajah se Veer....

Kartik: Shut up! You can never hurt anyone. Aur Veer ko to bilkul nahi. I know na.

Raghav bit his inner cheek in guilt. But that time the reality struck him.

Raghav: Ek min, matlab Kartik bhai, aap hi Sehegal Company ke Malik ho?

Kartik: Ha.

Raghav: Par aap to kisi company ke CEO the na?

Mahir: Papa ke jane ke baad bhai Sehegal Company ke owner ban gaye aur SSA Company ke vo CEO hai jo ki Veer ke naam par hai.

Raghav (in pure shock): WHAT!

Kartik: Ha. But tum itne shocked kyu ho? Everything ok?

Raghav: H-ha. Bhai, kya mai aapse kuch puch sakta hu?

Kartik: Tum permission kabse lene lage? Pucho jo puchna hai.

Raghav: Bhai, v-vo v-vo Uncle ne bataya Ve.er ka past. Kya hai uska past? I mean if you want then...

Mahir: Tujhse kya hi chupana ab? You know na ki humare parents bohot kam umar me hume chodke chale gaye. Bhai was just 18 that time. Veer to pura tut gaya tha. Jaise taise usne khud ko sambhala hi tha ki aur ek dard uske naseeb me aaya. He was just 19 when all that happened.

FLASHBACK
Veer was still recovering from their parent's demise. He had started his studies but from a topper, he was now an average boy. His parent's death had changed him a lot. He was not so popular in collage but lucky enough for not getting bullied as a fresher. He was again getting on the track of his studies. There he made 2 friends, Akshara and Akshar Sharma. They were twins.

Akshar and Akshara SharmaAge: 21

Age: 21.
Twins. Same class of Veer. Friends of Veer. Children of Sunil Sharma who died in saving Veer's life. Befriended Veer with one intention. Want to take revenge of their father's death.

It was a perfect group of 3. But after befriending them, Veer was some what distant with his brothers. Though unknowingly, but he was hiding things and not spending enough time with them. It was like they were not much important now. Though Veer never meant to do this, but Akshara and Akshar's influence was indeed forcing him to do so. One day,

Veer: Hi Aksh, Hi Akshu, how are you both?

Both: We fine, buddy. How about you?

Veer: I'm also good. Guys, we have got a group project so I was thinking that we should be one group. What say?

Both: Great idea.

Both smirked slightly seeing each other which was gone unnoticed by Veer.

Akshu: Ok so, at our place tomorrow in evening 7 pm?

Veer: Done.

Time flew and it was 7 pm of the next day. Veer came there and rang the bell. Akshu opened it and let him in. She closed the door and smirked. Akshar too was smirking. Veer got confused seeing it. Akshar came near him who unknowingly started going back. Akshar held his hand.

Veer: Ye tu kya kar raha hai, Aksh? We are here for project. Akshu, tu bol na ise. Aksh, please. It's hurting.

But Aksh did something which shocked him to core. His eyes widened when Aksh caught him by his neck, strangling to death. He tried escaping the grip but couldn't, as the grip was strong. He was gasping for breath. Tears were flowing from his eyes. He struggled in Aksh's grip. His eyes were getting heavy. He blinked his eyes to remain consciousness. He started moving his hand around and got hold of a frame. He somehow bashed it on Aksh's head, due to which Aksh's grip loosened. Taking it as a chance, Veer escaped from Aksh's hold. Akshu went near Aksh. Veer quickly opened the door and locked it from outside. He ran out of the apartment. He was too scared. He shook his head for avoiding dizziness. He was feeling weak. He tried going ahead but a car came in full speed in his direction. He saw it. He was so shocked to even move a bit.

Veer: Ahhhhhh

Veer flew into the air, the blur of a car going by. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. His limp body rose up, slamming over the hood and roof of the car. Veer landed on the ground with a sickening sound, bleeding profusely. The crowd gathered around him. Aksh and Akshu, who saw this scene from the window, smirked widely as their revenge got complete. One man from the crowd went near Veer and fetched for his phone. He saw it ringing and picked it up.

Person: Hello Veer, kaha hai tu baccha? Did you reached your friend's place? You didn't called us. We worried. Veer, are you there? Answer me. Veer.

Man: Hello, actually the person who owns this phone has got into a major accident.

The person who was none other than Mahir got numb hearing it. He couldn't believe it. Tears rolled down his eyes.

Mahir: What? Where?

Man: At Maharshi Nagar. We have called the ambulance from Sahyadri Hospital. You come directly there. I'm going in the ambulance with the person who got into accident.

Mahir: Ok. We are reaching. Thank you!

In 30 minutes, Mahir and Kartik reached the hospital. Veer was in OT. The dr came running out towards them.

Dr: Who is patient's family?

Kartik, Mahir: Yes dr? We are his brothers.

Dr: Oh! Do anyone of you have B+ blood group?

Mahir: Yes dr. I have.

Dr: Great. Then you please go with this nurse and donate your blood for the patient and please after that complete the formalities. Till then you (Kartik) come in my cabin.

They went to the respective areas been told.

Kartik: Is everything alright, dr? Veer, my brother is fine na? Nothing serious happened na? Please dr, tell me.

Dr: ...

That's it for today...
Above past and Veer's nightmare from Chapter 5 have some minor changes. Please omit them.
Hope you loved the chapter!
Do VOTE and COMMENT!