Witch Hazel Toner

I've been messing around with my apple cider vinegar toner for a while now, and oooooh do I have something new for you guys today! People have been asking me about witch hazel and African Black Soap. I haven't quite found the soap yet, but witch hazel is amazing!

Firstly, it is full on anti-oxidants and is used to treat eczema! It has an anti-inflammatory function which helps reduce the appearance of varicose veins, blemishes and spots! It is an astringent, which means that it tightens your skin. So, be gone massive pores!

Witch hazel also helps your wounds heal faster. Great against dry skin, soothes sunburned skin... and on and on we go. Back to the toner!

My toner bottle is fairly small so, I add about ½ cup green tea, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar - if you have a bigger bottle just adjust the measurements. Again, for sensitive skin use a lot less apple cider vinegar or none at all and just mix the witch hazel with the green tea!

The only thing I've changed is I've started adding 1 tablespoon of witch hazel, and pure rose essential oil to the mix! And I love it! My skin feels great, and I am starting to not notice my pores as much as I used to.

The thing about apple cider vinegar is that it stinks... a lot. The essential oil makes a massive difference. It will ,however, drift at the top, but that doesn't matter. Just shake your toner before each use, and you're golden.

I've also altered my moisturizer, but more of that later!