Introduction

I started with a long introduction about how expensive and often ineffective some products are, but since this tip book grew, and more people began to use my advice, I thought I'd let my readers speak for me. 

Here are some comments:

innocentirwin: I have combination skin, so some days its oily and others its dry. I also have acne prone skin, and ever since using this my skin has regulated so its not too oily or dry. It also helped with breakouts. I don't have as many and it helps take away redness from my face. This was a lifesaver!

koalabear1842: I love this book! Thank you so much, you've helped me get rid of my dermatitis and pimples, and helped my hair stay healthy after I dyed it!  

nitapan14: I have been using coconut oil for the past two months and it works wonderfully!

sweet_talker19: This is awesome u know! I tried it n my hair is just so soft!!!! Thank u! I added some lemon too though =D

kpmoulton: these scrubs help a lot with dry skin. thanks.

If you have a golden routine with which you've managed to beat acne or dry spots, good for you!

Please do not change it on my account, and come back here cursing and crying if my advice did not work for your skin. As I've mentioned above, I have what they call normal skin, so I will not be able to test the tips for acne prone and dry or oily skin first hand. That means that I will be doing research based on the hints and tips of others. But, I will be posting it!

In short, if you want to improve your skin care routine, don't have stacks of gold lying around, do not want to put chemicals on your skin, or want shiny and healthy hair you should probably continue reading!

If you have allergies or any healthy problems, please consult your doctor before using my tips. Even though everything is natural, your body might not like some things. If you are unsure, I have added a chapter at the end of the book on how to do an allergy patch test. I do not take responsibility for any damage that might occur due to the suggestions given in this book.

My lovely cover was made by @kaylaWex, she's an author here on Wattpad (And you should probably check out her book, because it is awesome!).

Please do remember to comment and tell me if any of the tips have worked, and/or support the story by clicking on the star and adding it to your reading list! Those pretty stars are very important to Wattpad authors! Thank you for reading.