Natural Skin Peel

Alright, so this tip is a bit drastic. Pineapple works as a super exfoliator, eating away your dead skin.

Chemical peels are fairly scary. I've tried it before (stole some from my mother) and it did in fact improve the appearance of my skin once—took away some fine lines, made it much smoother and reduced the appearance of scars—I was able to leave the house again after a week due to no longer shedding layers of skin like a damn snake. I mean, I didn't want skin on my face anyway... What's the point of looking like a human being that's not diseased? Boring, I say.

The pain was almost intolerable, though, I should have been prepared given the fact that I was basically pouring acid all over my face for a suggested ten minutes (I held out for 4).

This natural skin peeler is nowhere near as disturbing but does the same thing, only with much less potency. I wouldn't suggest people with sensitive skin to touch this at all.

What you need:

1. Fresh pineapple (NOT canned).

2. Honey

3. Coconut oil

What you do:

1. Chuck a few pieces of pineapple into a processor, until it becomes a pure. You don't need a lot since you will only be applying a very thin layer of it onto your skin.

2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of honey to 1 tablespoon of pure.

3. Mix and apply a layer to your skin for 5 minutes.

4. Wash off with cold water.

5. Apply a generous amount of coconut oil as moisturizer.

Caution:

1. If it starts to really burn instead of slightly tingle, wash it off with cold water.

2. This is a skin peel, which will make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Do not leave the house without sunscreen and try to not use this mask during summer time.