CHAPTER 11

"Can you tell me what exactly happened yesterday?", Yoongi asked,"Why you even care ", Jimin scoffed.

"Care?And for you?In your dreams Jimin", Yoongi said
"My dreams are not that horrible to have you in it", Jimin rolled his eyes making Yoongi clinched his fist.

"Look it's not about you, since, now you are part of Min family now, someone might be trying to ruin our reputation by targeting you ", Yoongi explained

"Part of family? That's something hilarious I heard today from you Mr Min", Jimin chuckled sarcastically.

"Will you bother to tell me now ", Yoongi asked with 'so done' face.

Jimin sighted, " that day I just ate an apple tart offered by waiter and after that I started to feel very wierd , I was stumbling, I tried to find you but you were not in sight. My head was dizzy when a man grabbed my waist , he sniffed my neck and tried to kiss it I was so disgusted, when I pushed him and ran out of him but he again caught me  that's, when I somehow managed punched him the rest you know... Thinking of him still makes me feel disgusting ", Jimin embraced himself with little fear and pain in his eyes remembering that incident, it was just like another scar added to his collection which his life gave him.

Yoongi clenched his hand on chair arm he was sitting, don't know why but he felt like killing that man and 'why the fuck he did not stayed near Jimin ', it's just frustrating.

"I think that's enough information", Jimin said with sigh of relief as he doesn't want to remember it anymore.

"Do you remember that waiter's face ", Yoongi asked
"I don't remember him enough to make sketch but I can probably recognise him if I saw him again"Jimin replied memorising his best

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Everyone was having breakfast that's when Jimin suddenly chocked on his food when three hands holding glass of water jumped in front of his face , one was Namjoon other Jungkook but shocking part was third one was Yoongi who bothered to give Jimin water, it may sound normal but it wasn't.
Namjoon and Jungkook looked at each other giving each other understanding nod and naughty smile and backed off but to their disappointment Jimin filled a glass of water himself with I don't need anyone expression on face , rejecting Yoongi's effort. You can think it's rude behaviour of Jimin but he doesn't want to have even a tiny expectations from anyone especially Yoongi. Afterall he have to leave everything after a year .

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

That's how now two months were passed , Jimin made Yoongi somehow realised atleast everyone is not like he see them . Yoongi understood that Jimin was not one of those Goldiggers as he was still going to dance academy and earns for his own necessity, he never used tag of being Husband of richest man Min Yoongi and took advantage of his rights but he was curious what's the reason Jimin got ready to marry him . He has an idea it's because his uncle but what's exactly.
But that doesn't brought any closeness between them though they still bicker. Especially Jimin, he never forgets to maintain his distance from Yoongi, he was afraid to get attached anymore, because he knew one day people will leave him anyway. Like his parents, his only crush , his mother like aunt and now he can't bear to get attached and accept more pain . Few people like , His samchon, Taehyung, Jin, And maybe now Namjoon and Jungkook was far more than enough for him already. He doesn't want any stupid love in his life, friendship was enough to make him happy already.

A/N: There is going to be twist and turns now . If you feel like story is getting boaring then please be free to tell.