CHAPTER 18

Yoongi parked his car in front of dance academy and went inside, well why he was here? Of course to pick Jimin up  it's already 6:00 p.m. and fortunately Yoongi was early today to leave his office, afterall they are now friends, or maybe more than that for Yoongi.

Yoongi entered just to encounter Jimin's beautiful eye smile which he was passing to students and waving at them bye , as it was time for everyone to go home.

Not to mention Yoongi was so into admiring Jimin's smile that he didn't noticed younger coming towards him until he snapped his finger in front of his eyes to bring them back from trance,"Hyung! What are you thinking?", Jimin's words didn't do any good to Yoongi's heart instead making it beat more faster than it was already.

"Hyu-ng?", Yoongi  bewildered

Jimin thought that may be Yoongi did not like this salutation and he said apologetically "Sorry! I thought I should call you this since we are friends but it's ok if you don't like it Mr.Mi-…"

"I LIKE IT!", Yoongi chirped shutting the younger down

"Huh?", Younger questioned at Yoongi's sudden  statement filled with excitement

"I mean it's good you-you can call me  -", Yoongi started

"Hyung?", Jimin completed the sentence , making Yoongi nod with a little shy smile which didn't get unnoticed by the younger but he shrugged it off , not thinking much.

"Come let's go today I got early so thought to pick you up on the way to home ", Yoongi informed reason for his arrival making younger nod his head "then let's go Hyung!", Jimin walked towards the car unaware about the fact that how much Yoongi love the word hyung , coming from Jimin's mouth for himself.

Yoongi squeeled before following Jimin towards the car.

Oh! How beautiful love is, it changes the person into whole something else which he/she would have never expected. How in love people get happy over tiny things related to the person they love, how small things make them insecure but still desire ,to be loved by the person they love don't let them stop from pursuing them what they want.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

In the car...🚗

Yoongi was driving while Jimin was looking outside the car admiring the view of the beautiful bridge and the water which seem to reflect the beauty around it but more asthetically. Yoongi keep stealing glances at Jimin time to time, and everytime he does it he end up smiling, seeing the younger admiring the view outside.

"Why...why why? This is so strange I keep looking at him and smiling like a fool, God do I look like a creep? I hope not , but what is all these feelings am having and am sure it's not just feeling of friendship or admiration , don't tell me I -I started to feel something for Jimin ", Yoongi pulled the break at the thought that maybe he started to have some feelings for younger.

"What happened hyung are you alright?", Jimin asked at elder's sudden action.

"I-I am fine it's just -just a dog came in front of the car suddenly", Yoongi made a excuse, facepalming himself internally for his stupidity.

"Oh ok hyung. ", Jimin said with a comforting smile but still not buying the fact that some dog came in front of the car, as he was not blind not to see one neither the dog was only visible to Yoongi that he didn't see it but it's ok he did not feel like forcing Yoongi to tell him and agreed at elder's words.

Again Yoongi started to drive when his phone rang and he put it on speaker

"Hello Hyung!", Jungkook greeted and Yoongi reply back a "Hello!", eyes still on road.