CHAPTER 48

"mhhh~ah~hyung~slow down ah~~~", Jungkook moaned as Taehyung was non stop giving him deep love bites .

" I can't seem to control bun ", Taehyung said in deep voice and moved to Jungkook's collarbone peaking from his deep neck t shirt "ahh~tae~~"

Jungkook was pinned on the police station's bathroom wall by his officer finance who was devouring him .

He came to meet his soon to be husband with his favourite strawberry cake but seems like Taehyung preferred to eat Jungkook instead 

He came to meet his soon to be husband with his favourite strawberry cake but seems like Taehyung preferred to eat Jungkook instead  .

Taehyung again attached his lips with Jungkook devoring his mouth while gently carresing his right nip under his t shirt

"Mphhh~mm~~", Jungkook moaned

Taehyung after caressing and making it hard pinched it earning a whimper between the kiss  "nghhhh~~~"

Taehyung gently rubbed his knee on Jungkook's clothed membrane which was hard already "mphhh~", Jungkook broke the kiss

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's ear then licked it sending shivers to Jungkook's body " bun you are just hard by the kiss ", Taehyung said in deep voice

Jungkook was flustered " shut up! It's your fault, I said that we shouldn't do it here "

" Sorry bun I have not seen you since five days because of my work I was impatient and lost control ", Taehyung said

Jungkook sighted " I understand hyung but we are going to get married soon , then we'll have better time and place for this so let's not create a mess here it's your working place "

"You are so tempting not my fault ", Taehyung said

Jungkook scoffed " great now you are blaming me for being horny yourself huh ? "

Taehyung smirked " it's not only me bun , you are horny too just look at the tent in your pant "

Jungkook blushed and glared at Taehyung " shut up and now how I am going to get out with this ", he pointed at his buldge.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheek " I'll help "

Jungkook widen his eyes " wh-what are you planning? ".

Taehyung smirked and got on his knees. He opened Jungkook's pant button and zip

" Hy-hyu-ng ", Jungkook shuttered with burning cheeks

Taehyung slowly slid his pant with boxer and Jungkook left a heavy breath closing his eyes in embarrassment.

Taehyung looked at his flustered baby

Taehyung stood and kissed Jungkook's both eyes " there's nothing to be embarrassed bun sooner or later am gonna see it anyway afterall you are all mine "

" Pervert", Jungkook said with still closed eyes

Taehyung chuckled and pecked Jungkook's lips " look at me bun "