CHAPTER 23

Time never waits and that's true, few more months flew just in a blink of eye, Yoonmin's friendship was progressing in a good way , Yoongi has now fallen more deeply with younger but Jimin still trying his best not catch feelings for Yoongi, but it's he who was trying his heart was not helping at all . He has a cold war with his heart almost everyday, everytime Yoongi comes closer to him. Yoongi takes care of him , do little things which means a lot for Jimin as somehow he was getting a new type of care he have never experienced in his life till now. Yes , His samchon adores him but still the adoration was out of yearning for a child to rely on  . His friend Taehyung was the only one who made him feel secure and somehow loved but he has his own life to take care off , one day he'll have someone to give his all love, care and time .

But still Jimin was trying to not fall for Yoongi, as he was insecure because of his unfair fate. He is not confident about him being best for Yoongi. He thinks Yoongi deserves the best but who'll tell him Yoongi wants only him. Jimin was not supposed to be so insecure but what do you expect from an overthinker , someone who has only seen suffering and people he loved leaving his side all along.
He can't bear to come closer to Yoongi and loose him.

Whether, other side Yoongi was trying to erase Jimin's fear and insecurities about their relationship. He didn't want to rush things with Jimin as he knew that Jimin was broken inside and he have to heal him.
And was doing everything in his power to protect his family.

Other side with , investigating there is not much progress, instead knowing that it is somehow related with some mafia group. Taehyung was trying his best to catch the culprit, as culprit was so sharp then they could imagine. As far the attacks, it's now not occuring but that seem more like silence before the rampaging wind . If there would be still attacks , then they would have got atleast little clue but culprit was so silent not letting them catch a single hint of him, and that's so sure  culprit is not sitting back because he is tired but planning something so disastrous.

Jungkook was also helping as much as he can , though Taehyung strictly told him to stay away and safe from this case but it's not like Taehyung can beat Jungkook 's determination and stubbornness.

Namjoon has been a backbone support for his family all along giving them mental support and care. Doing everything to protect his brothers.

Jin is as always funny, silly and bubbly. Thought he was worried and scared for Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook's safety but he never showed it. He tries his best to act silly and light up every one's mood especially Taehyung's after every tiresome day he would return home like the best brother.

See you in next chapter ~