CHAPTER 28

Sunrays from the window was admiring the beautiful pair sleeping, leaning against wall and each other, hands in hands . One of them , the beautiful male squinted his eyes to the sunlight and opened it slowly only to realise that he was sleeping on his husband's shoulder.

He looked up admiring his sleeping husband, what a beautiful first sight in the morning! Automatically his hands travel all the way to carrese Yoongi's cheek , "thank you hyung for coming in my life , I tried to deny my feelings as much as I can but at the end I fell for you. I love you Min Yoongi, but am still afraid", Jimin said softly, careful to not wake the sleeping male up but little did he knew the sleeping male was waking up for a while now . Jimin gently placed a kiss on Yoongi's forehead and took his leave for bathroom.

Last night while crying Jimin slept on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi did not dare to move , disturbing his Love 's sleep .

Yoongi shot his eyes open as he heard bathroom door closing processing the things just happened "Did Jimin said he l-ove me re-ally , no it must be a dream Yoongi, but a beautiful one wait it's really a dream , should I never wake up no no my Jimin needs me I need to wake up ", Yoongi was blabbering as his intelligent brain was having glitch, afterall that's why it is said that people are mad in love.

Yoongi pinched himself and groaned in pain "damn it's real ", Yoongi squeeled hiding his face in pillow"am sooooo happy ", Yoongi almost screamed but lowered his voice, realising that Jimin might hear him . "Now that I know you love me too I'll do everything to make you confess , overcoming your fear . Now you can't resist me anymore Min Jimin", Yoongi's smile soon turn into a smirk.

Yoongi quickly took the position how he was sleeping before, when he heard bathroom door click , as Jimin opened it.

Jimin came out drying out his hair, "I should wake up hyung too, he must be late for office"

Jimin moved towards Yoongi gently shaking him up "Hyung please wake up, Hyung - Hyung wake up!", Yoongi groaned and opened his eyes slowly rubbing it and said in sleepy voice "oh Jimin , good morning", what a great actor!😑

"Morning hyung wake up now you'll be late, go freshen up fast ", Yoongi got down of the small bed "hmm but I don't have clothes "

"Oh well now if you don't have time to go back home , if you don't mind you can have my shirt , I have washed it nicely before keeping it in the cupboard and you can have the same trouser you are wearing." Jimin offered

"Hmm well it's not bad idea ", Yoongi said

Jimin took out his three shirts which were ironed well and placed neatly in his closet "I only have this much here as others I took with me to Min's mansion, you don't have much choice I guess ", Jimin said shrugging his shoulder

"I don't know you should choose for me", Yoongi said

"Why should I? ", Jimin asked

"Why not?", Yoongi asked back

"A question is not an answer for another question ", Jimin scoffed

"So why are you questioning, just answer which one you think I should wear", Yoongi replied

" 'sigh' Ok I think you should wear this plain white shirt, I have noticed you look good in white ", Jimin said and shift his gaze to Yoongi who was looking at him with a smirk on his face

"What?" Jimin asked Yoongi as what was he smirking for.

But instead of answering Yoongi took his steps towards Jimin when Jimin took steps back "Wh-at are you doing hyu-ng?"

"Does it means that you have been always checking me out , that's why you know which colour suits me isn't it Jiminshi?", Yoongi slowly wishpered in Jimin's ears making chills run down his spine

"Hyung I- I am going", Jimin said as his heart felt like exploding

"Where Jiminah ?", Yoongi asked , their faces were so close that Jimin can feel Yoongi's breath on his lips "

"Answer me Jiminah where are you going?"

"To gi-ve medicine it's samchon ", Yoongi raised his brows as what Jimin is saying "I -I mean to give Samchon his medicine"

"Oh really", Yoongi chuckled teasingly and carresed
Jimin's cheek "hyu-ng what has gotten into you today you are making me ner-vous", Jimin breath out shakigly

"What are you nervous about Jiminah?"

"Hyung I - I am going", Jimin pushed Yoongi gently making a way to escape from the room, leaving Yoongi behind, Jimin didn't even dared to look back at Yoongi.

Yoongi laughed at Jimin's cute reaction "how flustered he was, I'll make sure love that you could not hide your feelings anymore "

Other side Jimin was leaning against the wall closing his eyes , placing his hand on his crazy heart "what was that ? How am I supposed to contain myself Min Yoongi if you will come this close to me "

See you in next chapter ~

Sorry this chapter is not long enough, but I'll update really soon .