CHAPTER 25

"Hyung see I brought you food !", Taehyung looked up at the voice from his file, "Oh Jungkook! Why are you here?"

"Didn't I said I brought you food", Jungkook sat in front of Tae , on chair and placed the lunch box on table, revealing a delicious and aromatic meal , "Hyung taste it"

"Jungkook I told you not visit police station often, you know this place is not good and have unsafe atmosphere ", Taehyung said sternly

"And I said you that I am not a kid , I can protect myself and beside you are also here , how can anything happen to me huh?", Jungkook wiggled his brows

"I can never win against you anyway ", Taehyung sighted

"Hyung now dig in ", Jungkook said sliding the meal towards Taehyung.

"Sorry Jungkookah- am busy, once I check this file I'll eat", Taehyung said making Jungkook nod with a pout "ok"

"Hey Tae see I brought you something", Taehyung looked at the male and Jungkook passed a glare at the standing male. And why not he always stay with Taehyung all the time , clinging to him, how can it not make Jungkook jealous and insecure, after all he has bearing this male beside his crush for last few months already.

"What's that Bogum?", Taehyung asked

"I brought you strawberries on my way ", Bogum said with a gentle smile.

Bogum is good friend of Taehyung as they were trainees together, and now helping each other in same case too. Bogum is gentle, kind and caring person, but his good nature was enough to make Jungkook go crazy out of insecurities.

"I can't -" before Taehyung can complete his sentence Bogum shoved a strawberry in his mouth, "I know tae you are busy, but you have been  so careless with your health recently", Bogum said in geniune worried tone.

"Thank you Bogum", Taehyung smiled making Jungkook's blood boiled .

"Wow! Unbelievable he is calling him 'tae' , and see how sweetly Hyung is smiling at him, and for me he didn't even spare a proper glance since I came and smile that - feels like he didn't knew until this man came", Jungkook clenched his fist

"Here have more , you keep working I'll feed you ", Bogum fed Tae another strawberry

Jungkook stood and banged his clenched fist on table making it shake, "since you are so busy, am leaving", Jungkook said in serious tone glaring at confused Tae and then at Bogum standing beside him with same confusion that what happened to Younger.

"What happened Jungkoo-", Before Bogum can finish Jungkook marched out of the police station.

"Bogum I'll be coming", Taehyung stood to follow Jungkook,, on which Bogum nodded "yes go fast"

"Why Jungkook is mad- wait it's not because I didn't shared strawberry with him , oh silly me I should have offered him too ", Bogum scolded himself

.......

Jungkook was about to open his car door , when Taehyung grabbed his hand making Jungkook face him "What happened suddenly Jungkook?", Taehyung asked worriedly.

"You are asking me what happened, are you for real?", Jungkook scoffed "leave it let me go", Jungkook again turned back by Taehyung and this time pinned on the car wall , Taehyung placed his both hands beside younger's head each side capturing him , making Jungkook's heart rampage.

"Hyung?", Jungkook managed to say , in the tensed atmosphere, when Taehyung backed off maintaining distance between them, "sorry Jungkook, but please tell me what happened?"

"You want to know what happened, then listen I don't like it when Bogum fed you strawberries with his hand, I didn't like that you didn't even gave the food I brought a proper glance but when Bogum offered it you accepted it.", Jungkook out bursted