CHAPTER 32

"why are you back when you had already left huh?", Jimin burst into tears

"Chim listen ", Hobi approached Jimin but stopped when Jimin said "stop! Don't come near me", Jimin ran from there and Hobi behind him "Chim!"

Yoongi was still processing but soon he also followed them, don't know how to react at this situation he knew it's not time to be in daze but console his love as he must be in pain.

Yoongi stopped at the balcony area , which was far from parties hustle bustle, spotting the two familiar figures hugging each other . He felt his heart shattering at the view . He wanted to stop his unwanted thoughts but his mind took over his brain. He was standing still letting his tears fall seeing Jimin hugging hobi.

"Why did you left hyung why ", Jimin parted and cried harder "do you know how much I searched for you, how much I tried to contact you but you were nowhere to be found why why why?"

"Am sorry Chim , I was forced to leave I could not imagine leaving you in my wildest imagination but please listen to me, I didn't had a choice am sorry Chim ", Hobi was crying too

"Am listening ", Jimin said wiping his tears

"Am sorry Jimin I never told you that I was heir of Jung corporation and pretended like an ordinary student ", Hobi said making Jimin wide his eyes "Wh-at do you mean?"

Hobi gently held Jimin's hand "Jimin I found you very intresting since the start, and we also had same passion back then 'dance' , I really wanted to be your friend, but you were a man with dignity, I knew you would never become my friend if you knew that I was so rich , I didn't wanted you to mistook my friendship as pity that's why I told you am son of an ordinary cafe owner and-"

"And? What?", Jimin asked blinking his eyes to clear his blur vision because of tears his heart was breathing, why his life sucks when he finally moved on then why ?

"And I was really happy with you Jimin , I liked myself when I use to spend time with you and Tae ", Hobi said as another name brushed through his mind "yes where is Tae how he have been "

"He is fine, he is now an officer ", Jimin informed

"Wow! That's great "

"Come to the topic hyung why you left us like this ", Jimin asked

"My father find out that I use to hang with you and Tae, he said that it's against his reputation, that his son his hanging with someone ordinary, he said that you are -", Hobi stopped not daring to say further

"I what Hyung?", Jimin asked but instead of answering Hobi looked down

"SAY IT", Jimin said in anger

"That you are a go-gold digger and must be trying to use me , I told him that you didn't even know that am heir of Jung corporation, but he said that it's impossible that you didn't know because everyone easily can know about him as we were always in people 's eyes he ordered me to break friendship with you and Tae and leave the country, but I denied ."

"Then why you left us? Did you really thought I was a gold digger?", Jimin scoffed sadly.

"No chim I could not think of you like this in my wildest dreams ", Hobi cupped Jimin's face "I have to leave you because my father threatened me that he'll kill you and I knew him very well that he would have done it because he was just self centred, selfish man for whom only his reputation and business matters, and nothing else not even his son's happiness, I dare not to contact you as I can't afford to loose you ", Hobi kneeled down as he was feeling so weak remembering every thing"am so-rry chim am sorry!", Hobi cried harder when Jimin also sat on his knees and hugged him "it's ok hyung, don't cry please "