CHAPTER 24

Yoongi ran in ecstasy, to Jimin for sharing his happiness, and why not he cracked the biggest deal every business man dream of . He wanted to share his success firstly with his love of life.

He opened his room door, with wide smile but Jimin was already sleeping snuggly on couch. But Yoongi was adoring the sleeping male instead of getting disappointed.

Yoongi cooed Jimin and sat on his knees in front of his husband, slowly removing the hair strands falling on his beautiful eyes. "You must be tired love", he wishpered and placed a soft gentle kiss on Jimin's forehead, took the phone Jimin was holding while being asleep and kept it beside him and marched to washroom, to freshen up.

Yoongi came out of bathroom only to find Jimin sitting on the couch still with half closed eyes,"oh you  woke up?"

"Yeah, I was waiting for you and don't know when I fell asleep", Jimin said in his slumberous voice

"Oh... Did you ate something?", Yoongi asked drying his hair and chuckled hearing a cute "No ", from younger's mouth

"Why?"

"Hyung of course because I was waiting for you"

"Oh that's so husband beahviour of yours", Yoongi teased

"Hyung again don't start , you always tease me"Jimin whined

"Let's go down and have dinner ", Yoongi dragged sleepy Jimin down

Yoongi served food for himself and Jimin who was tiredly sleeping on the dining chair, and sat beside him . "Eat Jimin,", Yoongi ruffled Jimin's hair who  boringly looking at food.

"I have something to share ", Yoongi started

"What's that Hyung?", Jimin was listening attentively

"Wow! Suddenly you became active huh? ", Jimin rolled his eyes on Older's comment" You know the international deal my company was working for since a month?", Jimin nodded yes.

"I got that deal", Yoongi said making Jimin process

"Oh You got...WHAT! REALLY! WOW! ", Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly"Finally you got it Hyung, see I told you your hard work will pay off am sooo HAPPY ", Jimin nuzzled closer on Yoongi's shoulder, not knowing that his breath was tickling both Yoongi's neck and heart

"Ji-jimin!", Yoongi left out a shaky breath and hugged back feeling younger's warmth .

Jimin's heart was no better than Yoongi's, feeling Yoongi's hand wrapped around him was enough to make everything hard for him , now he was regretting his excitement.

They stayed like that , feeling each other, and then Jimin backed off , and looked at Yoongi making Yoongi's eyes widen "Why are you crying Jimin!" Yoongi held Jimin's cheek

"Nothing am just so happy, from last one month you were working so hard that you skipped, meal and sleep I was worried but you finally did it ", Jimin said

"If it isn't for you who always stayed beside me , in all those time supporting me when I felt like loosing hope I wouldn't be able to do it Jimin , thank you", Yoongi said with a smile, wiping Jimin's tears .

Who would have thought people who once hated each other's guts so much will become each other's support.Jimin was still not ready to accept his feelings but according to his current situation it won't be that hard to admit and Yoongi was sure to make Jimin admit his feelings.

See you in next chapter ~