CHAPTER 14

There was an awkward silence in the car, Yoongi is driving and Jimin is looking out of the window in passenger seat beside the older.

How did they end up together? Jimin was late for dance academy, so late that he didn't even had his breakfast and to everyone's surprise Yoongi offered him a ride , which he took unwillingly as he was late. It's not like it would pain him taking help but he didn't want to have anything, haunting him after the deal was over, so better don't get used to anything.

Car stopped, "Well you....", Yoongi paused, as Jimin ran out of car saying a quick "Thanks", like he just saw someone because he did .

"HEY! TAE!" Jimin hugged the waiting male in front of academy "I missed you"

"Me too " , Taehyung hugged the male tighter ruffling his hair .

They parted and smiled at each other, unbothered about the fact that someone was watching them from driver's seat.

"Who is this man ? Is he a friend of ugly duckling? And see how he is smiling at him , he never smiled at me like that !, Yoongi scoffed making a weird expression. And drove the car away from the view he can't bear.

"I can't believe it's been fucking two weeks since we met ", Jimin said being amazed by their distance as they used to meet everyday but Since Jimin moved to Min's place and Taehyung is being busy with his profession , their rendezvous has decreased.

"Yeah and am so busy with the new case too", Taehyung said tiredly , "new case", curiosity rushed in Jimin's eyes, "Yes it's a murder case and that is even related to your brother -in ........", Taehyung's phone rang again intrupting them , "What you got a witness...,Wait I'll be there", Taehyung kept the phone in pocket and looked at Jimin., "Sorry Jiminie I have to go, I'll tell you everything", Taehyung hugged Jimin and waved his hand, "TAKE CARE TAE ! ", Jimin waved back at tae with worried expression.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

"Teacher can you once show us whole dance what you taught us yesterday just for reference ", one of the student requested Jimin on which Jimin gave a 'knowing it all' smile and nodded his head, "yah! I know very well you all just want to watch my dance ", on which students laugh,"well you know us teacher ", one of them said. "Since you know we love to see you dance why don't you just dance once ", other followed and everyone whined "please! Dance! Please!", on which Jimin nodded being defeated, "Ok!" Everyone cheered .

"Lights off.."