CHAPTER 16

"whom are we waiting for?", Yoongi asked as he was bored waiting in this cafe ,for someone whom Jimin was addressing as his friend, who'll help him finding the culprit ."Aish! can't you wait two minutes", Jimin said irritatingly

"Am listening that for last 15 minutes", Yoongi scoffed

"It's just 15 minutes not hours ", Jimin rolled his eyes

Their wait ended with arrival of Taehyung wearing a police uniform,whom Jimin hugged and Yoongi passed a glare , recognising him as he was the man earlier Jimin hugged in front of academy before.

"Hello! Mr.Min am Kim Taehyung, Police officer and Jimin's best friend. We met on your wedding day too but I am sure you won't remember as that time you were blinded by your bad temper ", Taehyung taunted taking his seat beside Jimin , facing Yoongi as he hated Yoongi's guts because of the way he treated his best friend. If it isn't for Jungkook ,dragging him out that day he would have punched him right in the face.

"Sorry...for not remembering you " Yoongi looked at Jimin  to say the rest "....and for getting short tempered that day ", Yoongi said making Jimin gasped , Jimin was in utter shock that Yoongi said sorry  but little did he knew that Yoongi was actually sorry for behaving bad to him( Jimin) that day which he regretted till now.

"It's ok Mr.Min let's get to the point", Yoongi nodded

"About the murder of that girl, am the one who is investigating this case and it somehow seemed to related to your brother as he was the target not that girl... So I want your help if you can tell any thing which can be helpful in this case as your brother don't have any idea, that why anyone would do that " Taehyung asked explaining his side

"Well... I don't know that suddenly why anyone would do that, but since our family is rich and has many businesses competitors so it is expected....but as far as I know currently there is no company with which our company has any trouble  I can't seem to point out at anyone specific but....", Yoongi paused and looked at Jimin making him raise his eyebrows.

"But what Mr.Min ?" Taehyung noticed that Yoongi was looking at Jimin and he followed his gaze too and then again at Yoongi..."But there was an incident happened that makes me suspicious that these both can be connected somehow", Yoongi said which made Jimin realised what Yoongi would be talking about.

"Can you explain clearly", Taehyung interrogated

"Yes it's about an inaguration party I and Jimin attended earlier....", Yoongi told everything that happened that day

"WHAT?", Taehyung looked at Jimin who was smiling sheepsingly knowing that Tae would be mad at him for not telling him..."Jiminie someone tried to do this and you didn't bother to tell me?"

"Ta-tae! I didn't wanted to worry you", Jimin said to the glaring man.

"Seriously?", Taehyung ask in disbelief

"Excuse me... Mr.Kim I have already interrogated about this but that CCTV footage was deleted but I have told to one of my friend who is detective ,to search for that waiter and man , since Jimin didn't remember the face of the waiter we are unable to reach him but I have already found the man who tried to harrasse him that day and he said that someone gave him money to do so but he didn't know who's that... So it's ok if he didn't tell you I can take care of my family matter", Yoongi explained with a expression screaming that I can take care of my husband he(Jimin) don't need to tell you .

Jimin was getting shock after shock, he didn't thought Yoongi would search this deep , he thought that it was all over but he didn't knew Yoongi would have digged this whole matter.

"That's impressive Mr.Min ; can I Meet that man ", Taehyung asked

"You can, currently he is in jail I'll ", Yoongi informed " his name is Cha young ae ..."

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Currently Yoongi and Jimin was in car , stuck in traffic which gave right chance to Jimin to clear his head full of questions. Jimin sighted for nth time now and finally decided to ask...."Mr.Min?"

"Hmm?", Older looked at Jimin

"I wanted to ask ....if earlier you said that sorry...", Jimin stopped not knowing what to ask exactly

"I mean it", Yoongi said making Jimin looked at him

"What?", Jimin asked.

"I said that I mean that sorry... Am really sorry for my behaviour with you that day and not only that day for every day till now , I know I have been a totally aashole till now....", Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing, suddenly what happened to this egoistic man

Yoongi sighted and continued " but you made me realise that maybe you are not like others , I saw how after even marrying me you never took advantage of me or my family and earned for yourself... I was wrong about you... I know hearing these all things suddenly you'll feel like how I changed suddenly but trust me it's not suddenly I realised every day in two months that how you were so different.... other's would just agree with me because either they are afraid of me or wanted some benefit from me...but you never did , you never feared me and dared to fight back ... You were not like others who just tries to please me because am rich....you treated me as who I am , I was rude then you dared to say that I was, instead of buttering me like other's do , it may be not a big deal for you but for someone like me who have always been in  limelight and saw people praising me even when am wrong just because am wealthy it means a lot when someone don't treat me according to my status ", Yoongi said with a smile almost unoticeable.

"But you also seem to judge everyone based on their status don't you ", Jimin scoffed trying not to get touched by Yoongi's words.

Yoongi chuckled,"Yeah... I did , as I thought that everyone who is not rich would be behind money of people like me afterall no one dared to teach me lesson like you..."

"You are literally admitting you were wrong.... that's something unexpected to a egoistic person like you ", Jimin scoffed in disbelief

"See you again dared to say that am egoistic when no one else will ever .... I am not good with words but I hope I made you understand what I wanted to express, that how you are different and am sorry for beahving bad and seeing you in the same frame and judging you like some people as because something made me think like all humans are same ", Yoongi said referring to his past , his eyes became numb

Jimin knew that what Yoongi meant,.."since you are begging too much, then I'll forgive you ", Jimin tried to  light up the heavy atmosphere with change of topic

Yoongi chuckled on Jimin's sassy behaviour," Thank you I cannot argue with you anyway.....then can we become friends at least"

"Wait wait aren't you going too fast like we were enemy till now and now asking for being friends", Jimin said

"Well it's not fast I guess , it was just my ego which made us fight and since we are married can't we become atleast friends", Yoongi replied

Jimin felt guilty because Yoongi didn't knew their marriage was just a deal  and he is going to leave everything after the year finish where Yoongi was trying to improve things between them. But Jimin thought not to think much and just accept the friendship as friendship won't kill him.

"Ok", Jimin said earning a grin from Yoongi which he never saw till now , damn how beautiful his gummy smile looks , he is adorable.

"That's great..then we are friends", Yoongi said still wearing that cute gummy smile.

"You look good when you smile", Jimin said unknowingly making Yoongi widen his eyes and turn his head towards the road hiding his shyness.

"Th-hanks", Yoongi said and started the engine as traffic was now cleared and vehicles started to move.

Jimin chuckled.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

A/N: I feel happy that thing's are starting to smoothen between them,. By the way tell me do story seem confusing to you all like if am lacking to explain the things and emotions properly. Do tell me because I know am not even close to those other good writers on Wattpad.