CHAPTER 27

Jungkook was sitting beside Taehyung and Jimin with Yoongi ; food was served now it was time to eat , "Let's eat", Yoongi said and everyone digged in.

"Aahhh, ahhh it's hot", Jimin screamed as he took the first bite, "Aish Jimin", Yoongi turned Jimin's face towards him and blowed some air to ease the burning sensation in Jimin's mouth caused by the steaming food, After seeing Jimin's pain eased , he backed off "Are you alright Jiminaa!", Yoongi asked

"Ye-s Hyung ", Jimin shuttered at his stupidity and the moment of his and Yoongi's closeness.

"You should be careful, are you a baby?", Yoongi scolded

"Yes hyung he is your baby afterall" , Jungkook chuckled but soon wore a serious expression when he saw Yoongi glaring at him , but secretly smiled noticing the blush on Jimin's face.

Taehyung adored the view of how Yoongi was so caring towards his friend "Jiminie am happy that Mr.Min cares for you, maybe you can finally have someone whom you can call your family, I hope you two don't get apart", Taehyung thought

"Hmm I have something important to share ", Everyone looked at Yoongi to listen "
"CEO of the International company which has signed a big deal with ours online recently, is coming to South Korea within two days so am thinking to throw a party and Officer Kim am inviting you personally with your brother, please join our party ", Yoongi looked at Taehyung

"I'll try my best to be present Mr.Min , thank you for invitation ", Taehyung said politely.

"Oh that would be fun hyung ", Jungkook clapped and Taehyung adored his excited boyfriend.

"I think that's a good opportunity Mr.Min", Taehyung said making Yoongi curious "what do you mean Officer Kim?"

"I mean, that there would be lot of people in your party, people you know will be there, I am somehow sure your enemy will not let this chance slide for entering in your house ".

"How can you be sure he'll come?", Jimin asked

"Am a officer, I can think like criminals too , and he may not come but what if he does , then we should be prepared to catch him , it's a good chance to throw our trap", Taehyung explained the possibilities

"Ok Officer Kim, I think we should try"

"Hmm that would be good I think ", Jimin smiled "By the way who is that CEO", Jimin asked as suddenly this question popped in his head.

"Oh his name is J-" , Yoongi was cut off by Jimin's phone.

Jimin picked up, everyone looked at Jimin's changing expression with curiousity, Jimin was shock and sad at same time, he hung up the call panicking "I I have to go I... ", Jimin stood up when Yoongi held his shoulder and made him look at him "What happened Jimin?"

Taehyung and Jungkook stood with worried expression "What happened Jiminie?", Taehyung asked too

"Samchon.... Samchon is in hospital, Aunt Choi our neighbour called me , she said that she saw Samchon was laying Unconscious at the entrance of the house, I have to go now", Jimin ran out when everyone followed him.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

"Hyung please fast!", Jimin exclaimed as Yoongi was driving as fast as he can , Yoongi told Taehyung and Jungkook to stay back he'll take care of everything , so now he and Jimin is heading to the mentioned hospital. "Calm down Jimin we are about to reach", Yoongi gently carresed Jimin's knuckles with his thumb to calm him down, one hand still on steering wheel "It will be alright, don't worry", Yoongi took glance at Jimin who was staring at Yoongi's hand which was rubbing on his own .