CHAPTER 31

The huge hall , adorned with enchanting decoratives , sweet aroma of delicious food from one corner and addicting smell of varieties of alcohol and mocktails from other. All the expensive people showing their luxurious looks off.

Yoongi was waiting for his chief guest, of course his business partner for whom he held this party, but more than that he was waiting for his someone especial that is no one other than his husband Jimin .

It's been two days, Jimin stayed back at his samchon's place to take care of him , Yoongi was missing him so bad.

"Hello Jiminnah when will you come?", Yoongi almost whined on the call making Jimin chuckle "hyung am on my way with Tae and Jin hyung don't worry , I'll be there in few minutes". "Fine ", Yoongi

After a while on call "I arrived hyung "

"Where are you?", Yoongi searchingly roamed his eyes here and there "Where Jimin -", Yoongi felt someone tapping his shoulder from behind, he turned to look at the person only to be taken aback by the view in front of him "Are you searching for me huh?", Jimin asked naughtily placing his index finger at his chin purposely pointing at himself (his pretty face), wiggling his brows playfully ",

"I never thought that this ugly duckling can look so ethernal ", Yoongi praised leaning against the wall admiring the beauty in front of him , making Jimin blush

"Thanks....but wait WHAT you again called me UGLY DUCKLING well I also didn't knew that boiled Dumpling like you can behave like such a tease ", Jimin mocked, but instead of backfiring, to Jimin's surprise Yoongi chuckled showing his gummy smile and hugged Jimin "I missed you Jimin!"

Jimin could feel his ears and cheeks getting all heat up , "What are you saying we Just didn't meet for two days", Jimin tried hard not to let Yoongi know that he missed him too , and backed off from the hug .

"Oh Jimin don't you know something called sweetalks", Yoongi complained "why do I even need to do sweet talks hyung huh?"

"Because you're my husb-", before Yoongi can finish his sentence, a voice summoned him "Hello Mr.Min"

Yoongi looked back, and greeted the standing male with his beautiful smile , for which he earned a heart shape smile back "Oh hello Mr.Jung , am glad to meet you in person!"

"Nice to meet you too Mr.Min , sorry for arriving little late ", Horseok apologized

"Oh it's alright, your arrival is already enough to honour me , by the way meet my husband Min Jimin", Yoongi turned to Jimin who was still standing behind him , but with a open mouth in great shock and stiff body like his body got jammed to the floor.

"What happened Jim-", before Yoongi can ask , Jimin said something that made his every doubts clear "ho-hobi hyung?!", the moment this name escaped from Jimin's mouth and reached Yoongi's ears , he shot his head back to Hoeseok who looked shocked too, as he might didn't noticed Jimin before because he was standing behind him .

"Chi-m ! ", Hoeseok said

It was all crystal clear for Yoongi that his business partner was no other then his love's first love , he felt his heart shattering as insecurities engulfed him. As many what ifs were running round his head.

Sorry for short chapter
See you soon in next chapter ~

Am sooo happy finally our sunshine arrived, now he is only who can make Yoonmin's love life shine.