CHAPTER 38

Yoongi scorned at sight of the particular boy. Yoongi's secretary Miss.Cha was on leave for a week and sent her cousine to substitute her . She has been Yoongi's secretary since long and was really good and respectful lady so when she offered her cousine to replace her for week Yoongi didn't deny but now he was regretting as this very male was really clingy. It was so obvious in last five days that he was trying his best to seduce Yoongi. And Yoongi was trying his best to ignore this male as his heart genuinely belongs to his husband Jimin.

" Sir the file you asked ", the boy said grinning unnecessarily.

Yoongi without glancing at the male still looking in his laptop said " keep the file and go"

" Sir we have to go for meeting in Miss Lee's company ", the male reminded

"I know ", Yoongi said coldly

"Just bear two more days Yoongi ", Yoongi consoled himself with a heavy sigh.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Yoongi and his substitute secretary walked to car , Yoongi was walking in front followed by the secretary.

Suddenly the secretary tripped at his own feet and and held Yoongi's waist who was just in front of him. Secretary 's face collide with Yoongi's back it seemed like he was back hugging Yoongi .

Snap!

Yoongi was shocked but as he realised he pushed the male " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? "

"I-I am so-rry I tripped over my fee-"

"SHUT UP! ", Yoongi growled

Secretary looked down as his tears were falling " I really didn't mean it sir "

Yoongi inhaled sharply calming himself " am sorry for shouting now don't cry",

Secretary nodded and wiped his tears , Yoongi was about to open car's door when he held his hand .

Snap!

"What ?", Yoongi withdrawn his hand from the male's grip .

" Am sorry sir , I didn't really mean it -"

"I said it's ok already"

" I really like you sir I have always admired you ", He said making Yoongi shock

" What are you saying you know am already married"

" I know sir but can you give me a chance I would satisfy you more than your husband ever ca-"

"SHUT UP!", Yoongi said but again to his shock the male hugged him" I really love you please sir "

Snap!

Yoongi was trying his best to seperate the male and he did with a strong push making the male fall " just know that I LOVE MY HUSBAND and I'll never cheat on him ", Yoongi said and sat in the car driving away leaving the secretary behind.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Teacher someone has sent this boquet for you", a boy said passing the flower bouquet

Jimin saw the flower and smiled thinking it's from Yoongi, he carresed the flower and smiled. He picked a envelope attached with it , it was written " For Min Jimin " , now Jimin was sure it was from Yoongi. Before he can open the envelope one girl called him " teacher can you again teach me this step", Jimin placed the bouquet on table and went back to his student.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

" I'll be late today love , so I can't pick you up today😞.
Love you ❤️ ", Jimin read Yoongi's text