CHAPTER 12

"Mrs.Min I finally got the information about Jimin's parents ", secretary informed proudly afterall it took him two fucking months for This.
"Well done, who are they", Mrs.Min asked
"Jimin's parents were Park- Min- hoon and Park- Hyun- Ae", These names pierced like arrows to Mrs.Min
"Wh-at? Le-let me check ", she grabbed the file having a picture of Jimin's childhood with their parents and she realised it was real , even after growing up Jimin resembles his father a lot , how in the world she didn't notice that before.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

It's already 10:00 p.m. , Yoongi was still not home, yes he was busy that since two days already Yoongi stayed in his office, because their company was about to sign a deal with an international company and before CEO of that company comes they have to be well prepared enough to not let the deal go from their hands.

Jimin again checked the clock for nth time now , "maybe he'll not come today also whatever it's not like I care", Jimin shrugged it off but still after not caring he came downstairs to check the door by chance Yoongi would have came but yes he still doesn't care ok!!

Jimin stopped as he spotted Mrs.Min in the living room thinking something deeply, she looked tense like something is bothering her.Jimin first thought was to ignore but then he decided to ask , you know having a bit of humanity is not wrong?

Mrs.Min shot her head to Jimin who was offering a glass of water,"Are you alright Mrs.Min?" , she accepted Jimin's kindness and gulped it down, "am ok come sit with me Jimin", well that's not what Jimin expected her to say but he sat , not wanting to desrespect the elder.

"You must hate me Jimin?"Mrs Min asked suddenly making Jimin surprisingly look at her ,"Pardon Mrs Min?"

"Am sorry Jimin , I have took advantage of your situation and bounded you in this marriage"Mrs.Min said , guilt covering her face
Jimin chuckled, "well at first I resented you too much to be honest but I slowly understood why you would have done this , you really love Mr.Min and you were just thinking about him "
"Thank you Jimin , do you even got curious about Yoongi's parents ", Mrs.Min asked something unexpected
"Well yes sometimes, but I didn't dare to ask as I am not un the place to interfere ", Jimin explained

"Why do you think so ,? You are Yoongi's husband after all", Jimin laughed at Mrs.Min's words ,"well we don't even consider each other friends ", For which Mrs.Min just left out a sigh , "afterall am the one who dragged you two together "

"You know..", Mrs.Min catched Jimin's attention "Yoongi's parents were arranged married like you ,
they hated each other first but slowly their relationship developed they started loving each other, they finally had Yoongi I still remember when they called me and told this happy news , they were happy !

Mrs.Min was sharing the past with Jimin, but why suddenly. It's just because she wanted Jimin to know all these because he was her  grandson - in - law or more than that. Or something else making her explain her side of past to the younger. And the guilt on her face, is it was just for making Jimin bound in this marriage or something more.

But everything changed when Yoongi turned ten, a new secretary was appointed to Yoongi's father , after that their was a lot of misunderstanding between Yoongi's parents, Yoongi was so attached to his mother and watching his parents fight and hearing his mom's cries was a great scar to the child. In a blink of eye His once loving parents turned like this .

His father would get drunk usually , he started spending time with his secretary more. Yoongi's mom was so strong to bear it for almost a year
but the day when she found out that, that secretary was pregnant with her own husband's child, she lost it , she suicided in front of her child leaving him in a great truma.
Our company's information started to leak , we had a great loss and even Yoongi's father was attempted to be killed, as someone failed his break and he met with an accident but luckily he was saved and you know who did all this?", Mrs.Min looked at Jimin

"Mr.Min's father's se-cretery ?", Jimin guessed

"Yes , she was sent by our opposition company which was our biggest competitor at that time just to ruin us , She ruined us just for money", Mrs.Min said

"After loosing his mother he enclosed himself from the world, he stopped trusting people, as he has opinion that everyone was like that Secretary just needs money. He still hates his father that is why he is taking care of the business in USA currently with Jungkook and Namjoon's parents "

"Jungkook and Namjoon hyung,...", Jimin raised his brow

"Hmm yes they are Yoongi's cousins, my younger son's children , am really grateful to them they came in Korea 6 years ago and they made Yoongi little open up... a little not too much but atleast he smiles now", Mrs.Min said with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you telling me all these Mrs.Min", Jimin asked making Mrs.Min chuckle through her tears ,"can you once call me grandma"  Mrs.Min avoided Jimin's question and changed the topic.
"Well am ...", Jimin was finding words to speak himself but without hurting the lady, when she said surprising Jimin, "because you are going to leave anyway isn't it ?", Jimin lowered his head,"ye-ah"

Mrs.Min ruffled Jimin's hair, " I won't force you to stay but if ever you feel like giving me, our family or Yoongi a chance then pleaseee! try not to leave " Mrs.Min really meant that , she got up from sofa ,"it's late son , good night ", She left confused Jimin if what she just meant? That's when main door opened revealing a tired Yoongi having heavy eyelids and dark circles under his eyes.

"Jim-min what you are doing here", Yoongi asked tiredly
"Nothing but why do you look like zombie, did you even had a nap in two days", Jimin taunted and to his surprise Yoongi didn't taunt back but simply said maybe because he was tired to bicker ," I didn't get time for taking nap", Yoongi moved towards staircase but he was feeling dizzy so he got stumbled but luckily Jimin caught him by his waist ,"be careful"

Jimin layed Yoongi on bed and checked his temperature, "you are burning!",