CHAPTER 13

Jimin was wiping Yoongi's face with wet towel, " No need of this just let me sleep", Yoongi yanked Jimin's hand making him angry "SHUT UP! YOU BOILED DUMPLING", this made Yoongi throw his head back on pillow tiredly afterall Jimin's dominance was not a joke though.

Jimin made Yoongi sit a little supporting to the headboard and unbuttoned Yoongi's shirt,"yah! are you harrassing me", Yoongi said
"Huh! I have a better taste Mr.Min", Jimin scoffed

Jimin leaned closer to take Yoongi's shirt off his shoulder when their eyes met , it was crazy how they were still looking in each other's eyes their heart was threatening against their rib cage .

Jimin averted his gaze and took Yoongi's clothes off cleaning his chest , abdomen, shoulders while Yoongi was just looking at Jimin's dark orbs behind his bangs beautifully coming over his face , his kissable plum lips , why didn't Yoongi noticed those before, how can he avoid such a cute person for two freaking months just because of his stupid ego , how can he even hurt this male, Yoongi mentally slapped him "what on Earth am thinking, I must be crazy". Yes he was being crazy , maybe for Jimin .

Jimin made Yoongi wear another clean pair of clothes and went to Kitchen for making something so Yoongi can take medicine with it, Why he was doing it?That he was also struggling to think but leave it who cares. Maybe because Yoongi also took care of him when he had fever but Yoongi was the caused anyway.

Jimin somehow managed to make porridge with help of YouTube vedio successfully, yes! the kitchen was little mess he burn his  two fingers but still it's ok he was success to make it anyway. Who cares about the process.

Jimin made Yoongi eat the porridge and medicine,"why you're doing all this suddenly ugly duckling..", Yoongi asked gaining some strength to speak now , "am not ugly you boiled Dumpling ", Jimin pointed his fingers at Yoongi, "then am also not Boiled ok?", there was silence when they looked at eachother and both chuckled but immediately pulled the straight face as realisation hit them that they were supposed to hate each other not laugh together, even they themselves don't know why they should hate each other on the first place.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jimin who was sleeping on the  couch woke up as he heard someone sobbing, , it was none other than Yoongi, he approached him and saw he was crying "Mom! Please don't leave me" Jimin checked his temperature and he was burning again like what the hell,. Didn't just now his fever was gone.

Jimin kept the wet towel on his forehead when he saw the glistening tears which rolled down Yoongi's eyes , he felt bad yes he genuinely felt bad , his heart was aching ,yes aching for Yoongi, he wiped Yoongi's tears when Yoongi held Jimin's hand clutching on it like a baby making Jimin's heart rate unusual. This innocent self of Yoongi is hidden somewhere deep inside which he always keeps surpassed."Please! Don't leave me... jebal jebal jebal...."

"I won't ", Jimin unknowingly whispered carresing his cheek.

(Jebal = please)

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Yoongi groaned at the sunlight hitting his face , he squinted his  eyes before opening them , feeling his hand intertwined with something, he checked only to find Jimin's cute hands intertwined with his , Jimin was resting his head on side of the bed while sitting on the chair "that must be uncomfortable position",  that's when Yoongi's eyes landed on Jimin's burnt fingers, he may guess how Jimin would have got that , it looked fresh anyway.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

"Oh let's have something to eat - aaaahh! , What is this mess !" Jungkook searchingly looked around finding the culprit when he spotted Namjoon who was coming towards kitchen.

"NAMJOON HYUNG!", Namjoon flinched at Jungkook 's voice and looked at his furious face
"What happe-", His words got stuck as he looked at kitchen counter than back to Jungkook then kitchen counter than back to Jungkook again, " I know what are you thinking but trust me this isn't me this time , I SWEAR!"Namjoon showed his three fingers
"Then who else Hyung...."

"What happened why you two are shouting ", Yoongi interrogated
"See Hyung Namjoon hyung did what and now he saying he didn't..."
"I swear I didn't..."

Yoongi looked at the mess and realised whose doing it might me, it made him chuckled audibly making other two males widened their eyes, yes Yoongi use to smile but this amusement look on his face was one of those rarest things.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jimin woke up and found himself covered in a blanket sleeping on bed...wait....WHAT! On bed he was on bed , Yoongi's bed on which he was not supposed to be but wait didn't he slept on chair, a gasp left Jimin's mouth when he realised that Yoongi made HIM sleep on HIS bed , "woh! I must be dreaming,", of course it was far from expectation from Yoongi.

If only Jimin knew , Yoongi has already fallen and bumped his head with a balloon called 'love'. But yes still he was little far from realising but when did he started to fall, is it started at that inaguration party night . It was the time when he started to have a soft spot for Jimin? Know one knows though. What matters now is when will this balloon called love will burst and embrace Yoongi and Jimin together.

.