CHAPTER 29

Yoongi  came out after getting ready, in Jimin's shirt and somehow it was enough for Jimin to feel butterflies seeing his husband in his shirt, looking all ethernal.

"Stop drooling over me now your omlet is almost burnt", Yoongi smirked , pointing at the poor omlet

"Oh shit!", Jimin quickly turned the flame off  and looked angrily at Yoongi who was laughing "what are you laughing huh? It's your fault hyung!"

"Oh if being enough handsome to be drooled on is fault then am sorry Sir Jimin ", Yoongi teased

"I was NOT drooling OK?", Jimin justified

"That was loud enough to be not true "Yoongi chuckled

"HYUNG!", Jimin marched towards Yoongi furiously with spatula but Yoongi successfully dodged Jimin

"Ok ok I won't tease anymore , now am getting late so bye bye ", Yoongi chuckled taking few steps near Jimin and pecked his forehead leaving Him in daze "see you in evening Jimin", Yoongi went out waving a bye to  opened mouth Jimin  who was standing shocked with red cheeks "Did he just kissed me?"

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Jungkook entered in Jin's cafe with his friend Kim Yoon Jae "Hyung!", Jungkook grabbed Jin's attention who was serving his customers "oh Jungkookah ", Jin opened his arms in which Jungkook threw himself hugging him. They have formed a nice bond , though they don't know each other for long but the time they got was enough to have beautiful friendship.

"I missed you hyung ", Jungkook backed off " then why didn't you came to meet me huh?" Jin ruffled younger's hair lovingly on which Jungkook giggled"I have little busy hyung "

"Come sit , is he your friend?", Jin asked looking at the cute boy standing not so far.

"Oh yeah he is my friend, Kim Yoon Jae", Jungkook said grabbing his friend's arm , bringing him in front of Jin for introduction "he-llo hyung", Yoon Jae greeted with smile being little nervous.

"Hello young boy relax , you don't have to feel out of place, tell me what you want to have ", Jin smiled at Yoon Jae

"Anything would be fine hyung ", Yoon Jae said

"Ok then take seat you both"

Both the friends were enjoying the delicious pastries, "it must be great to have people around you who loves you isn't it?", Yoon Jae asked suddenly

"What do you mean ?", Jungkook asked

"I mean only friend I have is you and beside that I don't even have family so I don't get to experience such love and care "

"Oh ... We have been friends for almost a year how come I never asked you about your family,  so where are they?", Jungkook asked

"Actually my mother passed away few years back, she was only family I had"

"Can I ask where is your father ", Jungkook regretted asking this question as he can notice hint of tears in his friend's eyes "it's ok don't answer , I am sorry "

"No -no problem actually I don't have father , he left my mother when she was pregnant, he didn't even thought about her or me , you know my mother loved him a lot there was not a single day she didn't mentioned him , thought about him but he never turned back to us for not even once. She raised me alone ", Now tears were continuously falling from Yoon Jae "but you know am so happy to have you as my friend Jungkook, I'm genuinely grateful "

Jungkook was now sentimental too , he hugged Yoon Jae from side keeping his head on his shoulder letting him cry ruffling his hair calming him down, Yoon Jae hugged him back.

After some time he stopped crying. Jungkook backed off and wiped his tears "now stop crying, look at you full of tears and running nose , such a crybaby ", Jungkook teased

"Kookie ", Yoon Jae whined making Jungkook chuckle

"Ok stop being cute ", Jungkook ruffled Yoon Jae's hair who was pouting

"Can I hug you one more time?", Yoon Jae asked, but noticed hesitation in Jungkook's eyes "oh it's ok you don't have to hug-" but before Yoongi Jae can finish Jungkook hugged him "you can hug me silly am your friend"

Little did they knew someone was razing in anger watching them or should say razing in jealousy, yes it was none other than Taehyung. Since when he is watching? Since Jungkook backed off and wiped his friends tears before ruffling his hair and hugging him again. That was so much to see isn't it?

"Are you done ", a deep voice reached to Jungkook 's ears making him shiver , he backed off "hyu-ng?"

"Why weren't you expecting me did I disturbed you both?", Taehyung scoffed in anger

"No Hyung that's not-", before Jungkook can finish Taehyung grabbed his hand "come with me"

Yoon Jae was left dumbfounded

See you in next chapter ~

I don't know why everytime I publish a chapter this thing pop up 👇

Do you know how to get rid of it?