- { Chapter 19 } -

After the hunt at the convention, Nikkol had texted Isaac about what happened. The heretic, in response, told her that she should stay with her soulmates instead of going back to the boarding school. She was unsure at first, but after some coaxing from pretty much her whole family, she finally gave in.

     The boys were thrilled to hear that she would be staying with them. Dean drove them home to the bunker in Lebanon, Kansas, him and Sam being excited to show Nikkol around and give her a room to settle into. The older Winchester pulls into the garage of the bunker, parking the Impala in its usual spot. Nikkol's eyes widen with amazement as she gets out of the car and sees all of the classic vehicles around her.

     Sam and Dean chuckle at her awestruck expression, grabbing their bags from the trunk to drop off in their rooms. Dean walks over to Nikkol and puts a hand on her shoulder, "Wait 'til you see inside," he smirks.

     Nikkol chuckles, taking her bag from Sam's outstretched hand before letting the brothers lead her into the bunker. The smiles don't leave the Winchesters' faces as they show the tribrid around the bunker, watching as she looks around in awe at every little thing she sees.

"This place is awesome," Nikkol says as they walk into the library, "You guys seriously live here?"

     Both men nod at her with a smile. "Home sweet home," Dean says as he pats the table with his and Sam's initials, as well as Castiel's name carved into it.

     Nikkol walks over to the table he's standing next to and gently grazes her fingertips over the carvings with a soft smile. Sam pulls a switchblade out of his pocket and offers it to her, "Wanna leave your mark?"

     The tribrid looks up at him with a grin and nods, taking the switchblade from him and flicking it open. She sits down in one of the chairs at the table and carefully carves her name into the wooden surface. Once she's done, she dusts off the wood shavings and hands Sam's switchblade back to him.

"Welcome to our humble abode," Dean grins at her as he does a mock bow with his arms out.

     Nikkol laughs at his actions and stands from her seat, curtsying playfully, "Thank you, kind sir."

     Sam and Dean both look at her with goofy grins on their faces, happy to see her enjoying herself. "Come on," Sam says. "Let's get you settled into your room."

     The brunette smiles up at her tallest soulmate and happily follows him down the hallway, towards where the bedrooms are. Dean gestures to his door, "This one's mine."

     Nikkol peeks her head into the room as Dean opens the door to show her, nodding in approval, "Nice."

"Mine is two doors down," Sam says with a soft smile, "You can have the room between ours."

     Dean rushes over to open the door of the room between his and Sam's, letting Nikkol walk inside and look around. The tribrid nods as she looks around the room with a smile, "Not bad."

"It's not as big or lavish as your room back at the boarding school, but-" Dean starts to say, only for her to cut him off.

"It's perfect," she smiles up at him and Sam.

"Alright, we'll let you unpack and get settled. We'll be in the library if you need anything," Sam says as he smiles at her.

     Nikkol nods in acknowledgment of his words as she sets her duffle bag down on her bed. Sam and Dean nod to her before leaving the room. Once they've left the room, she takes all of her clothes out of her bag and puts them away into the wardrobe standing against one of the side walls of the room, hanging and folding her garments appropriately. After she finishes putting her clothes away, she puts her toiletries into a small bag that she can take with her to the bathroom and shower room whenever she needs to.