✨Prologue✨

When I was a young girl, I always would have the same dream, in the same dark forest surrounded by trees that's branches hung over me, casting black shadows that make you feel small.

The only bright thing in the forest, was the tall, slender man, whose head had deer horns, his hair red and black, shaped like deer ears, his eyes a glowing crimson, and his smile never faltering.

Alastor is what he called himself, and from the first night I met him when I was six years old, there was never a night when he wasn't in. my dreams.

The only temporary option was to swallow two little pills that would keep me in a state of dreamless nights.
Only then, he would not show.

For many years, I believed that there was something wrong with me mentally to have such dreams of a such man.
But finally, when I was twenty-six years old, the truth came.

He wasn't a figment of my imagination, but a connection to my soul, and I to his.
I was a woman named Elizabeth in a past life, who was best friends and engaged to be married to Alastor when he was alive and a young man, back in the 1930s.

During one summers day, a drive by happened on the same street Alastor and my past life stood, and she had thrown herself in between Alastor and the bullets that came to keep him safe.

She lost her life that day, but was reborn centuries later as me, Y/N.
After so long, our soul's reunited, except Alastor was a demon, and overlord of Hell, at the time. And I was a human, a mortal soul.

But that didn't stop us. No, sir, it didn't.
Because even if I wasn't the reborn soul of Elizabeth, I would've still fallen in love with him, I would have still felt the desire to be with him.

And he, with me.

So in the end, we found a way to be together, without me dying or giving up my human soul.
Alastor transfered his powers to me, so that I can move from Hell to Earth freely, have an immortal soul, but still keep my human features.

I have the pleasure of shaping into a demon form, but I tend to stay in my human form.
And now, one year after that, here we are now.
Living in his mansion in Hell, engaged to be married.

And this time, nothing will separate us ever again.
No force in Hell will take my Alastor away from me.
Not while I breathe...

I will make damn sure that no matter what, he'll stay with me.

I won't lose him, not again.