✨(Bonus Chapter)✨

*Donovan's POV*

Y/N...the name continues to repeat itself in my mind like a tune I can't quite get rid of.

Such beauty...such rarity I've never seen in any demon before.
But she...

I chuckle under my breath, one hand under my chin, my thumb brushing against my skin.

She isn't a demon, oh no, she's human. An immortal human.
What amazement. A human turned immortal, given the same powers that the red grinning man has.

After all, he was the one who gave them to her.

Yes, I know her story. How she was merely a child when she began to dream of Alastor, and how when she was twenty-six, she began to develop feelings for him, and he returning the same feelings.

Yes, I know the entire story...that is one of my powers after all.
I am able to see a demon and mortal's story by staring into there eyes.

No secret is kept hidden from me. Not while I stand in front of them.

I rise from my chair, going over to where a giant crystal ball is displayed on a table, on top of a black velvet cushion to keep it steady.
I place a hand on top of it.

"Show me the girl," I whisper, and a picture fills the crystal, one of which where I see Y/N laying with Alastor, while he sings to her softly.
Such pain I see in her eyes...caused by him no doubt.

What does she see in a man like Alastor? He's old news, a menace, an annoying little pest that should be squashed like a bug.

I exhale a deep, slow breath, before I turn away from the crystal and summon one of my shadows.
The shadow appears before me, and I whisper to it.  "Find Vox, bring him to me. I have...a favor to ask of him."

The shadow nods, disappearing in a flash through the floor of my home in one of the seven circles of Hell.
Now all I need is to wait for Vox to arrive.

It shouldn't be too long, I hope. I am not keen on patience. A trait I lack...

★★★

It took a little longer then I expected, but Vox arrives, clearly furious.
"What the fuck Donovan?!" he shouts at me, his TV face goin static from rage.  "Why'd you have your creepy ass shadow chasing after me like I'm it's next meal?!"

I chuckle, amused by Vox's...humor, as my shadow appears beside me, awaiting my proud approval of the task he did.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Vox," I rise from my chair, clasping my hands together as I approach him, slowly circling him as if I'm the shark and he's the swimmer.

Vox eyes me suspiciously, waiting for whatever I'm going to say or do, which I take my sweet time to say.

I inhale a breath. "You've heard recent news of Alastor, correct?"

The name makes Vox curse under his breath, growling as he clenches his hands into tight fists.
"That sly fucker destroyed twelve of my TV's, and disabled my broadcasting for three days. OF COURSE I'VE HEARD THE RECENT NEWS ABOUT HIM!" he shouts, clearly enraged by the existence of Alastor. 

As I am, but with Vox, I can easily wrap him around my finger like a rubber band. He's expandable.

I smile softly. "How would you like to do a favor for me? A favor for a favor, sort of deal?"

He stares at me, one brow raised, his lips parted in confusion.
"Whatcha talking about?"

"You know of Y/N, correct? Alastor's fiance?" I ask.
Vox nods, crossing his arms. "Yeah, the immortal human, big eyes, nice waist. Yeah, I know her."

"I need you to watch her," I say, "study her patterns closely, figure out her routines. You have eyes all around Hell," I point out, regarding his thousands of TVs in Hell, all of which he can see into people's daily lives.

"That's creepy stalker shit," Vox argues, "why should I waste my time watching that chick?"

"Because if you do, and if you report back to me of her routine, then I'll make sure that our dear Alastor will be...taken care of."

Vox's eyes widen, realization slowly sinking in, as he turns slowly to face me.

"You don't mean..." he trails off.
I turn away, facing my back to Vox, already knowing that he's agreed without him telling me.

"What's up your sleeve?" Vox asks slowly, as I sit on my chair.
I exhale a satisfied breath, sinking into my chair, clasping the arm rests.

I've seen Y/N for a long time. In the streets of Hell, the hotel, I've watched her for a long time...
Only today, did we finally meet.

And it sealed it completely for me.

I smirk. "You and I both have wanted Alastor gone, and I'm willing to do it. But we must do it slowly, that way it is not obvious. But...a new desire has risen inside of me. I want Y/N."

"Don't tell me you've fallen in love, cause that's weak, especially for you."

Call it whatever you want. Love, a sick obsession, desire...no matter.
All I know is that I want her to be mine, I want her to see her full potential, all of which is being wasted on someone like Alastor. 

But I must take my time with my plan.

I'll manifest Alastor to a state of insanity, where he will be the one to push Y/N away, where he'll reveal the monster inside of him to her, to scare her away.

And then I will step in, protect her, play hero for her to fall...then I will claim her.
And she will be mine. For the eternities to come...

And Alastor...
I chuckle under my breath. Alastor will be meeting his permanent demise early...

Vox stands impatiently in my house, arms crossed, foot tapping against the marble stone flooring beneath our feet.
Oh, he's still here?

Vox rolls his eyes. "Alright, I'll do it. But you better fucking pay me back, and make sure that Alastor will be erased for good, you hear?!"

"In due time, my friend," I smile, "in due time..."

Alastor, my friend, your time is nearing. 
And soon, people of Hell will forget the Radio Demon.

And in his place, I will stand, with his fiance by my side.