✨(Bonus Chapter)✨

*Donovan's POV*

This isn't good. 

I stare into my crystal ball, seeing the sweet yet oh so sickening scene of two lovers laying side by side, making foolish promises with their hands clasped and their eyes staring into one another. 

The anger rises in my chest, to the point where it is boiling, and I want to smash my crystal ball just to never see it. 

Though I know better. Without the crystal ball, I am left powerless. This ball is my only way to reach through to other demons and kill them from the inside out. 

I shrug away from the ball, my black cape making a swooshing sound as I walk across the polished obsidian floor of my obsidian mansion.

For centuries, I've lived alone in this large, quiet mansion. No one to spend my centuries beside me, no one to come home to, no one to love and call mine...

I had accepted such a fate, knowing that I loved being powerful more then I would have ever loved a woman. But after meeting Y/N, seeing her face, hearing her voice for the first time. 

Something inside of me changed. 

I look over my shoulder, staring at my shadow self who hovers in the air, awaiting me to give him a chore or mission to do. 

I sigh softly, clenching a fist at my side. 

"Go visit Alastor's dreams..." I say to my shadow, "and make sure you keep him in his dream state. It's time I take the next step in my plan. And having Alastor awake will only hinder it." I snap my fingers, and my shadow self disappears, flying through the walls at a rapid speed, on his way to Alastor's self. 

I clasp my hands. My plan did backfire a little, I didn't expect Y/N to come back to Alastor. In truth, I thought she would leave him for good, and I would step in and be the one to sweep her off her feet. 

Though I was proven wrong. 

It appears that this situation only made her love for him stronger. But not for long. 

It's time I speed this process up. Time I pay Y/N a little visit...

It's time I completely destroy Alastor from the inside out, which'll leave precious Y/N broken and alone, searching for someone to confide in. 

Which will be me. 

I'll be the one to lift her back up when she falls, I'll be the one to show her what she is truly capable of.

Soon, Y/N will be mine for the taking.

No force in Hell will keep me from claiming her.