✨The End✨

And that my fellow readers, is the end of the ✨Only In My Imagination✨ series.

I've never written a sequel for a fan fic, but for a story like ✨Only In My Imagination✨, I felt like it deserved a sequel😀

★★★
*HOW THE STORIES WERE BORN*

  The stories were actually inspired late at night while I was watching an Alastor ASMR video of how the listener visited Alastor in his dreams. (Check it out on YouTube at WhisperDemon.)
I thought the video was absolutely beautiful, and an idea sparked in my head.

  What if there was a story about a female Y/N, whose dreams are always of Alastor?
I will admit, I had three different script ideas for "Only In My Imagination,", but I figured the script of Y/N being a reincarnated soul of a past lover from Alastor's human life would make it way more romantic and interesting😭💜

★★★
*THE MAKING OF THE STORY*

  Originally, I had no plan to make a sequel, but after reading messages and comments from the lovely readers talking about how much they loved the story and would love to see a sequel, I thought it would be right to do it😁

  For the sequel it definitely was MUCH darker and less fluffy like the first one was, which worried me a little cause I thought readers wouldn't like it so much angst and tension between Y/N and Alastor. But at the same time, I wanted it to be more about Y/N being the one to help Alastor and save him, cause in a lot of fanfics I've read of Alastor, its always Alastor being there and saving the reader.
  I will admit, writing a vulnerable Alastor WAS HARD AND SO OUT OF HIS CHARACTER!😩 But it was fun none the less!

  Creating Donovan's character was quite interesting and fun and it took me DAYS to figure out what powers I wanted him to have/features/personality😂 originally, I was going to use a Vivziepop original overlord, though there wasn't too much details for overlords (around the time this book started was long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel came out).  So I was stuck, and in the end, decided to create my own OC Overlord to fit the storyline of this story better.

★★★
*FUTURE STORIES*

  Sad to say, there might not be a book 3 to the "Only In My Imagination" series, because 1: I don't want it to drag on, and 2: I feel that Y/N and Alastor got there happily ever after for good😇
BUT! if I was to write a third story to this book, it would be a prequel about Alastor's human years with Elizabeth before she died. (Y/N is the reincarnated soul of Elizabeth in these two stories).

  Though most likely, this series will be closed.

★★★
*THANK YOU*

So, BIG THANK YOU TO ALL YOU READERS WHO MADE THE SEQUEL POSSIBLE!!!! Big big BIG thank you!!💋💋💋 Without the votes, reads, comments and shares these stories wouldn't have even been where they are today!!!!

Now, I will see you in the next stories! Stay tuned! ValerieWinks777

(Book 1☝️)

(Book 2👆)

(Book 2👆)

🎉 You've finished reading ✨Only In My Fears✨ (Alastor x fem! reader love story) ✓ [COMPLETED] BOOK 2 🎉