Ch. 23 ✨The Wedding Day✨

*Four Months Later*
*Y/N's POV*

Today...is finally the day.
When rings will be slipped on our fingers, vows are made, and a single kiss to seal it. 

Alastor and I are getting married. After waiting and planning for four months...today is the day I will now be his wife, and he, my husband.

What an exhilarating feeling to endure.

This is something I've--well, we--have been waiting so long for, now that it's already upon us...I'm beginning to feel a little nervous. Nothing will ever be the same again once we say our I do's.  We'll be husband and wife. Something I never thought would ever happen...

But something I am running full speed towards.

Charlie comes into the hotel room where I'm getting ready, her smile widening when she sees me with my dress on. "Y/N you look so pretty," she runs and hugs me right at the moment Vaggie steps inside, soft smile on her face too while she wears a modest dress. 

Charlie's dress is a little more fancy, due to the fact that I made her my bridesmaid. Her blond hair is tied up in a bun, with golden pins decorated with flowers placed in her bun to keep it from falling. Vaggie's hair is tied up in a ponytail with a pink ribbon, as she wears black lace gloves that run up to her elbows.

(A/N, this is my version of the wedding dress, but the reader
can decide what dress they like😊)

(A/N, this is my version of the wedding dress, but the reader can decide what dress they like😊)

"Thank you," I blush, glancing at Vaggie, "is it almost time?"

"Alastor's downstairs waiting for you, might wanna hurry too, Angel's trying to convince Alastor to one final bachelor hurrah," Vaggie rolls her eyes, but it's in a playful way.

I chuckle softly, grabbing my lace flower printed veil. "Lucky for me, Alastor won't do anything Angel wants."
"True," Vaggie smirks, crossing her arms as she leans against the doorway for me to slip through. "But seriously, go on out there. Everyone is waiting for you."

My cheeks begin to grow warm. "Oh boy."

Charlie hooks her arm around me, smiling encouragingly. "Don't be nervous. This is a special day!" she grins, revealing her set of pearly white teeth. "This will be one of the most beautiful days of your life..." 

I smile a little. "I know," I whisper, before grabbing my bouquet of flowers tied with a white ribbon off the nightstand. With one inhale, I raise my shoulders to straighten my posture. "Well, do I look ready?"

"Ready as you'll ever be," Vaggie smiles, taking my right arm as Charlie takes my left, leading me out of the room and down the steps of the second floor, before we enter the doorway to the highly decorated longue. Everyone stayed up all night getting this longue ready, white and black streamers hang all over the ceilings and walls. Flowers are displayed on every table and counter, there sweet scent filling the longue, only to add more romance to this already romantic moment.