Ch. 24 ✨Honeymoon✨

*Few Days Later*
*Y/N's POV*

"OHHHHHH MY GOSH! OUR HONEYMOON IS IN PARIS?!" I squeal, jumping up and down excitedly as we stand right in the beautiful center of The City Of Light.

I was expecting our honeymoon to be somewhere in Hell, like a nice spot. There are a few nice spots in Hell, not too many.

But I was NOT expecting something like THIS!
Ever since I was a child I dreamed of seeing this place, but I never had the money to do so.

And never once did I dream that the man who was in my dreams for twenty years--and who is now my HUSBAND!--would take me here!

Alastor stands behind me, hands clasped behind his back and his usual grin on his face.

"Not just Paris, mon cheri," he approaches me, slipping a finger under my chin to raise my gaze to meet his. "But anywhere you desire."

A blush forms on my cheeks. "You're spoiling me."

"As you deserve to be spoiled, my dearest," he leans down and kisses my forehead lovingly, clasping our hands together. "Now, let us go and see what Paris has to offer. After this, we will go anywhere you like."

With his hand in mine, I follow him up and down the golden lit streets, my jaw dropping at everything little thing I see. I can't help but stare through windows, at every trinket and piece of clothing I can find. 

Alastor kept saying that I need to only say yes, and he would get whatever he wanted for me, but I declined. Because deep down, there isn't much I need.

Just his hand in mine.

We continue to walk the empty streets, our bodies basked in the beautiful street lamp light.

At some point during our stroll, Alastor snuck into a closed bakery and managed to swipe a couple of pastry treats for me

At some point during our stroll, Alastor snuck into a closed bakery and managed to swipe a couple of pastry treats for me. I at first was hesitant, cause he kind of...stole them, but he laughed, and told me that the owner wouldn't notice that they were gone.