Ch. 2 ✨A Hazbin Cook-Off✨

*The Next Morning*
*Y/N's POV*

"Eee I'm so glad you could make it!" Charlie runs up to me, throwing her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly right when Alastor and I walk through the entrance doors.

Charlie certainly does love to hug, I realized that after I showed up in Hell last year.

But I'm really happy to say that me and her are friends. She's my fiance's business partner, so its important to me that her and I are on good levels with each other.

And lucky for me, she's a honest demon, and not the type of demon that'll steal Alastor away from me like so many other female demons down here.
Alastor...has a lot of fangirls.

Charlie wears a white apron with the words Hazbin Hotel stitched on the front with black and gold thread.
She passes me and Alastor our same aprons. "Everyone working in the kitchen gets one!" she giggles excitedly, before Vaggie approaches her, placing a hand on Charlie's shoulder with a soft smile on her face.

"I'll help serve," Vaggie says, "since the three of you are cooking."
"What's Angel gonna do?" I ask, before I notice the mix of white and pink, eight foot tall spider demon sit at the counter, running a hand through his fluffy overly shampooed hair.

"I'll help eat it all, ain't that enough already?" he points out, and I chuckle, rolling my eyes before going behind the counter where a mini kitchen with pans, bowls, pots, and ingredients are displayed.

Alastor has his apron tied around his waist already, and immediately, he's already at cooking, cracking eggs in a bowl and adding flour.

He's absolutely so cute right now.

Charlie thought that a simple breakfast that humans enjoy would be a good idea, and since I'm human, I helped her with some ideas.
So today's breakfast are pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns.

A lot of food I know, but there are a lot of demons here.

"I'm surprised to see the hotel being this full," I point out to Charlie who is standing beside me while her hands stir at eggs in a pan.
She smiles. "I know! This really was a good idea!" she giggles, "and everyone will be on there best behavior, Alastor made sure of that."

"Did he now?" I glance at him, chuckling under my breath before I start to cook the pancake batter Alastor had prepared for me.
Angel Dust sits behind me. "Jesus twenty minutes to get a plate of eggs?!"

I know he's joking, but still, Vaggie smacks him in the head with a wooden spoon. "Shut it, you!"
"What?! It was a joke, you idiot!" he remarks annoyed while his hands rub at the spot where he was hit.

I laugh, and Alastor shakes his finger at them.

"Now now, children, playtime is later."

"Children?!" Both Vaggie and Angel exclaim, in fury, looking like they want to shoot Alastor right then and there.
Alastor chuckles, winking at me before turning and going back to his cooking.

He knows he can get away with anything he says or do, because he can easily take anyone on who try to stop him.

I prepare Angel Dust his plate before handing it to him since he's right there. Vaggie is running back and forth with plates since Alastor is extremely fast at preparing, that and his shadow is helping him too.