2. Shivangi

As I've said I never loose hope , at least not untill now. I've never been to anywhere alone but still, I dash on the dark gloomy road all alone in the middle of the night . I don't care if my heels break and I don't care if I die getting in an accident but I'm not letting them touch me ever ever . I'm not product or sex slave and nobody can treat me otherwise.

There is nothing I see ahead until I take a sharp turn.  I still hear their daunting footsteps. They run behind me like mad dogs while I run for my honor . I squeeze my eyes shut when I see bright light.  A car's luminous headlights make me almost blind for a moment but I can't afford to stop .

Behind the only light I see,  my eyes land at someone . A person. No left , no right and no second thought , I run to him. I just grab his arm like the last hope of life wrapping my arms around his . His arm gets caged between my chest and my own arms and he slowly brings his eyes to my face . As if time has stopped . As if I'm not running for my life . I can hear my own heart beating.  There are slight chances he might throw me back to the mob but his eyes tell otherwise . The prettiest eyes I've seen in my life , infact the most handsome , godlike human I've seen is he . He has a tattoo on the side of his neck which is partially visible under his collar and his expensive black leather jacket fits like it's custom made and brand new . He moves his chiseled jawline as if he's angry . Very angry .
"P-please s-save m-me" for the first time my strength breaks and I cry . Facing him, my heart lets it out.

From the corner of my eyes I see there are other people but my only hope lies within him, the guy with straight hair swept back his head and Grey eyes . He suddenly grabs my wrist making me freeze . Contact to his skin makes goosebumps erupt on my skin . His fingers firmly wrap around my arm and with a very swift pull he brings me behind his shoulder .

He says something to the guys with him but my heart is pouding so bad that I'm numb to all sounds untill I see what's in front of him . The biggest of all auto-loading firearms I've ever seen . Being surrounded in mafia circles since childhood I do know little about machine guns and this one definitely is shit expensive .

A voice rings in the back of my head , who did you ask for help ? He's not a normal person right ?

Definitely a normal person doesn't carry heavy machine guns and he totally doesn't put them in the middle of the road giving no fucks to the entire world . 

I see the men approaching close so I fist his jacket squeezing my eyes shut. I take in his masculine cologne.  He runs a hand through his silky hair straightening his broad masculine shoulders and declares open fire .

I gasp , my eyes buldge out and world slips from under my feet . He clearly doesn't give a shit .

The ones who were chasing me are now running to save their own lives. Turning around , he grabs my wrist again and I'm soon trying my level best to match his wide strides .

The guys with him keep standing on their positions with no worry at all while he opens the door to a pitch black sports car . I dare to utter no word and slip inside of it silently . He slams the door making me flinch . It's my first time sitting in such an expensive car which is so clean and so new . It's filled with the same masculine cologne .

On the dashboard are two guns and a candy wrapped in shiny red. After talking something to his companions , he opens the driver side door . The warmth inside his car is interrupted by cold air that comes in freezing me .

He soon shuts the door and we're on the road . From being on the road to being in a ridiculously priced sports car if I'm not wrong . On the steering wheel he has tied a chain with a small pendant having a little blue butterfly in it . That must be of a great significance to him .

Once his hands are on the wheel,  the car is in the air . With my back pressed to the seat I'm not even able to breathe, let alone speak a single word. With his left arm on the wheel he bends close and  stretches the seat belt around my upper body . He lets my side window down to look inside the car next to us . Cold air freezes my skull but it turns me into a stone seeing he literally is chasing them. 

"Hold on tight" he declares and before I can process that the car slips on the road making a screeching sound . I hardly am able to open my eyes but untill then the guy is already out . With a rod in his hand .

"That's kiaan's fucking son !!!" one of the men screams taking his car backwards .

"Raghuvanshi??" I collect from their mixed screams before seeing him slam the rod into the front mirror of the car which they probably forced someone to give up .

They are surprisingly fast to turn the car but behind us is another one to block their way . I try my best to look behind .

I don't know what happens but he comes back in like five complete minutes . Even his hair are in place so I'll assume he didn't get into a fight or maybe he did .

"Now" he turns towards me "who were they "

At the same time he picks up his phone and runs his finger over it so fast "yes ofcourse shithead " he scratches his forhead and I don't fail to notice how beautiful his hands are .

"It's my mom's birthday in an hour , you think I can afford to upset her ?"

An urge to cry again hits the back of my throat.  He loves his mother and there are people who love him . I shouldn't risk his life .

When he hangs up he looks at me waiting for response " I  -- they were just , I don't know . They just started chasing me . I'm sorry Sir I got you into all this , I-- "

When he turns the car , I see on both sides of the road are dead bodies and so much blood . My heart stops pumping blood for a few seconds .
Who did you ask for help ?

"I can go home , p-please drop me near that blue building. You can go to your mom's birthday "

He gives me a deadly glare which makes a shiver run down my spine.  Am I in a bigger problem? Shit , I'm in a bigger problem.

"I'm not leaving someone like you alone anywhere . Especially if you're that much fucking naive"

Shit I need to leave . I need to run.
"Th-thank you s-so much for saving my life --Mr--sir . I -- " bending down, I remove that thing from my leg for the first time in life . I detach that anklet and give it to him.

"In return of your favour ,I'm giving you the only thing I have . You saved my sanctity from them so my -- my sanctitude is now yours "

That's probably the best decision I can make in life. Giving my v-card to a man who saved me is far better than it being snatched by a moron . Suddenly in front of the same building I see my uncle and aunt looking for me . I don't want them to see him and put him into trouble , or tell him the whole story .

He picks my anklet and looks at it for a few moments "are you-- ?"

"No- no sir , you're taking me wrong.  I'm not who you think I am . No bastard has ever touched me and I've never let anyone but a man like you will only do me a favor, afterall I  owe you a life . Don't--t-think of me like- like"

"No you're getting me all wrong, I didn't mean that . Are you sure you want to give me anything ? because for things that are mine,  I can cross oceans and kill generations"

Although I shiver badly but a voice comes from the courageous part of me "I -I'm sure , you have my word . I Promise ."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○