15. Shivangi

From the door of the elevator to the halls of the college , there is absolutely nobody who isn't looking at us . Although fearing Reyansh they don't directly look us but everybody knows that everybody is looking at me to be exact. He doesn't leave my wrist for a second and suddenly I hear someone say out loud from across the hall "I didn't know Raghuvanshis had a daughter too " king chuckles looking at us .

"Oh they'll be absolutely having a daughter-in-law dickhead"

He turns to the left to stroll through the halls reaching to my class . As per my schedule I have a free lecture today . I wonder if I'll get a chance to explore the campus in that time because who knows untill when I'm gonna stay here .

"Text me if you need anything" he utters leaving my wrist . I nod and step inside the classroom . Before the professor comes , I have time so I check the phone while all the students are giving me glares .

There are a few texts from Heer and my location access is to Reyansh's number.

Heer : I'm sorry , I had to run to avoid an ass .

Heer : you okay ?

Heer : reyansh is a fucking moron !!

Heer : hey, what's the deal with you and Rey? Anything I can tell aunt ishani ? Come on give me something that I can use against him .

Heer : if he ever says he likes you or anything, DO NOT TRUST HIM. He's a top class jerk and I can't see another friend of mine getting hurt .

I don't think a lot before typing my response. I know that I can't tell her everything but still lying is what I always do .

Shivangi : I'm fine and I'll tell you everything when we meet.

I can't.

The professor eyes me with confusion for a while before he questions, "who taught you t-that method . I didn't know you were such an intelligent child . You're genius"

No HE is .

"Someone taught me" I sit back and shut my notebook . After class all students start moving outside and I collect my things from the desk.

"Hey" someone calls from behind and I see a group of girls . Yes not again .

"What is someone like you doing with REYANSH" she eyes me from head to toe . My body turns into a stone frozen with fear.

"Well if she's doing anything with reyansh ,you should mind your words because she can definitely flip your world"

All necks turn to the door where I see a very pretty girl standing. Siara Raichand .

She points her finger towards the one who just questioned me " It hurts to see you guys think Rey gives a fuck to anyone of you . Go Get a life"

The girls duck their heads and make a beeline towards the hall outside .

She tugs at the pearl bracelet on her wrist as I move closer "thank you so much"

Instantly she pulls a notebook and writes something which she gives me after tearing the paper from it "that's my number , I know heer usually gets invisible so you can call me . You're new and people are cruel "

"Thank you" she's exactly what she looks like . Sweet , sophisticated and kind

"Call me Sia" she grins .

"Thank you sia" I still have doubts about how my life is changing so fast and rapidly . I'm meeting such kind people and it feels like they are here to stay.

"I have a class , I'll see you later" she waves a hand before vanishing in the crowd of students. I head upstairs just to explore the campus and my feet come to a hault in front of the music room and the thing that catches my attention is a piano .

"Wow" I rush inside . The room is filled with a lot of musical instruments but the paino is my favourite . I sit and the only tune I've forever known comes alive . My fingers dance on the piano but like always I stop in the middle of it . I wish I knew the complete tune but I don't.

After sometime ,I move to get up but I hear quick footsteps . Before I can even turn to the door I feel his presence .

"WHAT THE FUCK " he growls and I immideatly get up . I shouldn't have touched it.

His eyes are filled with rage . He clenches his fist and his ears are red . "WHAT.THE.FUCK"

"I--- I'm s-sorry sir I--"

"Who are you" he throws a question that itself throws me off-balance. Who am I?

Stepping closer like he's about to kill me .

"How do you know that tune? HOW ?" His voice echoes around me.

"I d-don't k-know"

One second passes and he's at my throat, pinning me to the wall "don't lie"

"I swear" a tear rolls down my cheek while my fingers shiver . I really don't know how I learned it , Maybe I heard it back at that place, maybe at a club somewhere. I don't know how I can do it.

"Play it" he gets aside . My gaze bounces between him and the piano .

"Play.it"

I do what I know and stop at the same note , he tilts his head to the side observing me carefully as if he just realized something "green eyes you really are mine" he utters placing a hand on mine and he continues the music .

My eyes turn wide . He knows it. He knows the tune and maybe he knows me more than I know myself .

First the green eyed baby and now this. My life is getting more and more complicated day by day .

"I'm sorry , I'll not touch it again " I speak pulling my hand away and sobbing . He frames my face wiping away the tears with a thumb and surprisingly he yanks me towards his chest caging me between his strong arms . He leans his forhead on my shoulder .

"You can do whatever you want. I'll not yell again"

He literally squeezes the life out of me and I try hard not to touch him . However my hands automatically fall on his back but I feel something. A bandage ?

"You're hurt ?"

"No" he looks into my eyes "are you?"

I shake my head but he places a hand under my breast , directly over my ribs "I'll not yell again"

I shake my head "it's okay , I already owe you so much"

"And I love you" he makes my eyes go wide with shock .

"I heard you wrong I --"

"No you heard it right, I love you green eyes"

Life is always a mystery and maybe that's why I kept my hope intact . I knew there might be a heart which exists where my heart feels lonely . I still know that there might be one but the one in front of me can't be that one.

I believe in my hope,
not in miracles like him .

Because they don't exist and if they do there will be terrifying consequences too.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○