42. Shivangi

My head begins throbbing and all I see is blood . Someone as cruel as him can never be capable of love . Whenever he says that he loves me , it's nothing but a lie .

I had to earlier text him that dad wants to meet him over breakfast tommorow but when I saw him at the club , I thought it's better than texting to tell him straight. What I found was the most horrible reality of him . I've seen him kill people and seen people kill people so many times before but when today, I looked into his eyes there was someone else behind those Grey pupils . His handsome face is nothing but a trap , a facade to lure people close and the peak of my misery is that he's gonna be my husband . I've got my dad and my family back after going through so much and I cannot say no to him. I cannot let the value of his words turn nil in front of everyone .

"Green eyes" he yanks me back with a grip on my elbow .

"Leave me Reyansh" I push at his chest but he doesn't budge . I just don't want to be around him but at the same time , I want him to hold me close and tell me that I'm safe.

"Don't be scared of me, you in the entire world are safest next to me"

"I don't know, I don't know anything . I -- I just came to tell you that my dad expects you to be on the breakfast tommorow morning ." I turn on my heels and sprint towards the car . Once I am inside I hear Zahir "what's wrong? Did he--"

"I'm okay , everything is okay . Just take me home"

Once we are Home, I head to my room straight and sit at the corner of my bed for what feels like hours .

After a while I hear a knock and the door slowly opens revealing my father .

I get up and he smiles "I'm sorry if I disturbed you happiness I---"

"No , I'm really happy to see you dad" I utter and he places a hand on head . We sit on the same place again and he holds my hand " I didn't get the time to talk to you in the morning . I'm really sorry I didn't ask you when Zain brought the proposal . I have absolutely no right to decide your future without asking you"

"Dad" I place my hand on the back of his "I'm happy, I really am and you are my father . Infact the best father of all . If you decide anything for me, it is indeed the best decision "

"Reyansh and you have spent a lot of time together and he's the one to help you, to bring you here and do so much for you. I couldn't neglect everything just because he is kiaan's son . He was a child when everything had happened. I thought I shouldn't confuse him with what his father does and there is ishani also . She has a heart of gold . I couldn't ignore everything just because I was left alone in the past"

"I understand everything dad and I didn't come to question you . I never will. Whatever I have today is a blessing and I'm happy . Trust me . I know Reyansh can be difficult at times . He even frightens me to death but he genuinely cares for me . I've felt it . Okay , I might not be able to get along with the current situation but I'm not at all dejected . I love aunt Ishani . I love his complete family."

He smiles placing a hand on my hand "I understand that you are being kind for your old man . All I want to see is you and Zahir happy in your lives. Nothing matters to me more than that"

"And we also want to see you happy so just smile Mr Anish Barot" I hug him as he places his chin on my head taking away all my tensions. I'll take all the time I need to understand Reyansh and his ways. I also know that I won't be too hard on myself or on him . Keeping everything in mind , I fall asleep and wait for what the next morning will unfold .

When I get ready for the breakfast and walk downstairs, I see that Reyansh and Daksh are already sitting with dad while Aunt Ishani is in the kitchen . I really don't understand why I feel that everything is so unfair towards Mr Raghuvanshi and dad too . No matter how much he shows on his face that he isn't affected at all , he loves him . I realized this when I found so many pictures of them together in dad's drawer. He even has the same Keychain I've seen at Reyansh's home . I just want one small, just one little hint from Reyansh's dad that he didn't completely forget that we existed .

Anyways, I walk towards the kitchen while suddenly Reyansh's gaze bounces to my face . There is no denying the fact that he is handsome . Infact when he's around, all guys dissappear. Not only that his parents are a heavily gorgeous couple so he has been gifted with the best genes but also the way he carries himself, the power that he holds and the aura around him . Everything makes him unrealistic . Under his black jacket , he has a white t-shirt while his smooth hair as usual are neatly set on place . I can even smell his cologne in the house from that far. Sometimes I just wish to go near him , grab his collar and inhale the fragrance near his neck but that's certainly a dangerous idea considering he can't be stopped. I've experienced it .

We settle for the breakfast and I focus on the conversation going on between reyansh and dad .

"That's unbelievable, I had no idea" dad states leaving his spoon on the plate and instantly fisting his hands under his chin .

"Yeah , he's been the champion of not only sports but academics too . Even all teachers at the college give examples of him" daksh states moving his knife on the plate.

"I've seen his trophies in the college"

"Then you should learn something too " dad gives Zahir a glare . Imitating dad , he places his fist under his chin "I have forever been the champion of sports but books are not my thing dad"

"Then make them your thing, reyansh will guide you"

"Ofcourse" he speaks and I'm sure he's the best teacher because he was successfully able to teach me .

"What's so special about that college by the way" Zahir utters and daksh begins answering his question while suddenly I feel somome tapping my foot . I move a little away from the table to see and Ofcourse it's him. I raise my brow and he smirks at me. You can't openly flirt when my family is having breakfast.

Once we leave the table ,I keep avoiding Reyansh's glares towards me but it's almost impossible.

"And kavish told me about that" I hear my father speak while daksh smiles walking with him to a room "dad usually talks about it"

"Okay so" my mom chirps "untill then Shivangi can show you the house"

My face turns pale and I give her a glare. A smirk curves his lips up while I mentally slap a hand on my forhead.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●