44. Shivangi

I get shocked to see not only Heer , daksh , Sia and king but also all of the adults from the family including the Oberois .

"Happy birthday sweetheart" Sia hugs me first and I look at Reyansh with a bright smile on my face . Untill today I didn't know what a birthday actually means but as usual he brought another happiness into my life . It's difficult to understand him but I know that he cares for me.

"Another little detail" Reyansh utters as I see dad's car stop on the roadside. All three of them get out of it and mom is the first to hug me "happy birthday Shivi , did you like the surprise?"

"I love it mom"

"All thanks to Reyansh" dad smiles and somome holds my hand. I turn to look at Aunt Ishani's face.

"Happy Birthday Shivangi . Thanks for being the only colour palette in my son's life" she chuckles and everyone begins laughing along . Mr Raghuvanshi wishes me for my birthday too and we all head inside. After I cut the cake , I look around to find Reyansh talking to king . I walk out of the restraunt and Mr Raghuvanshi stands near a decorated tree with his eyes fixed at his phone. Purple and yellow lights fall on him.

Upon hearing my footsteps, he turns around and a smile comes on his face "the one you might be looking for is inside with Arin"

"No , I -- I'm actually looking for you Mr Raghuvanshi" I say and his expressions change instantly. From being confused and happy to being just confused.

"Can I talk to you, if you have a f-few minutes"

"Ofcourse you can , there is nothing more important than daughters"

I smile and walk with him towards a bench . His way of walking , sitting and even looking is very similar to his son .

"What did Reyansh do ?" He questions putting his phone inside his pocket.

"Not him , I-- I want to make a request on my birthday only if I can"

He lowers his head thinking something while I continue "there have been many instances when I've heard people discuss your friendship with dad and trust me if I could put it into words , it's a beautiful relationship but then why you --- everybody tells me you're ---" everything gets mixed up in my head and my emotions choke me .

A smile comes on his face as he places a heavy hand on my head "I can understand what you're going through . A person you love is the son of someone your dad hates ."

" no - no that's not the case" I shake my head "I hate that because Reyansh wants to be with me , you're forced to be away from the happiest moments of your family. It is because my dad doesn't want you around , You step back for the sake of your son"

His expressions show that he's shocked at my words "now I know how a certain someone fell in love with you . Aren't you too considerate ?"

I smile at his words "life has taught me in the worst manner possible. So I can't let myself be the reason that a family parts or has to go through difficulties so that I can get my share of happiness"

"Kind little lady , what do you want me to do ? I'll do it for you as I'm also your father . Be it for Reyansh or not , You are the daughter of my partner"

"So I want you to bring back your partner . Please speak up for yourself and tell him the whole truth . I am sure there are things that you've kept in your heart ."

"You have Kiaan Raghuvanshi's word . I will talk to him"

"thank you so much uncle"

"You should be calling him Dad" Mrs Raghuvanshi walks towards us with a bright smile .

"Sure Aun--"

"NO DON'T" uncle kiaan almost snaps "do not"

I look at her and chuckle "mom "

"Kiaan I love you" she hugs him and he laughs "I know you so well"

"Are you all ganging up against me? " I hear Reyansh and his mother laughs "we don't need to gang up "

"Thanks , let me take my girlfriend away" he grabs my elbow and his mom pulls a face "you never let me spend time with her"

"It's okay Ishani, she'll come to you soon" Reyansh's dad walks her to the car while he takes me upstairs. As we enter inside the room, I see so many - Many boxes .

"I didn't know what you'd like so I got pretty much everything"

There are shit expensive shoes, bags , clothes, jewelry but what catches my eye is a white garland wrapped in a leaf kept near very pretty pink flowers.

"I love it so much !! How do you know it's my favorite"

A smile comes on his face while he mutters under his breath "king I'll kill you "

"What why?" I ask and he shakes his head "birthday sex ?"

"WHAT ! " I huff laughing " you can't straight up ask that"

"I thought asking was polite but yes what's there to ask kitten" he grabs my chin and kisses me . I feel his hand on my lower back . It goes up pulling down the zipper of my dress. The straps fall down my shoulders while he sucks at my neck . I begin trembling with the need . The more he touches me, the more I crave his touch . Soon My hands roam over his shirtless body has he gives me countless kisses . I observe his tattoos under the dim lights and shut my eyes fisting the bedsheet . It's the best feeling of the universe on the first and best birthday for me . However it's even thrilling knowing that my whole family is downstairs .

After a few days , I recieve a letter at home . It has nothing but my name on a blank paper along with a date that's the same date that has been haunting me for days. My hands tremble holding the paper while I hear dad's voice from the hall "Shivangi breakfast is ready . Come and eat with us happiness"

I know that it's today's date and something really terrible is going to happen today. Once I sit on the breakfast table dad begins voicing " in the evening there is a big Royal Get Together from the Agnihotris"

"Arin's family right " I ask and he nods "his uncle has invited all big names . Tell Zahir to be on time. I think Archit will attend too"

"Is it really important to be there dad ?"

"Ofcourse happiness. You'll get to know so many people and all of your friends will be coming too"

But I'm really scared to go out today.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○