29. Shivangi

Warning ☠️⚡️: everything you're going to read is completely fictious and doesn't mean to state any religious fact at all❌️🚫 . Please make sure to read it as nothing but a subject of entertainment only ‼️.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Untill , I fall asleep my gaze keeps rotationg inside the utterly luxurious room which actually belongs to me . Where I even found hand sized outfits of mine . They now look funny but the situation I'm in isn't funny at all . Zahir took away the phone I had and now I have a new phone with a new number that's registered on the name of my brother . Meanwhile I came to know that he's a few minutes younger so technically I'm the elder sibling here but he gets the control because he knows more about everything.

In the morning I'm called downstairs dressed in a pricey outfit which too belongs to me. It's hard to believe that the life I dreamed of once has really come to me wrapped in an expensive package and a royal legacy to carry. Which reminds me of, the Barots also know the Agnihotris so King's family and mine run in the same social circles. Even though , we consider each other enemies because we have been closer to mafia syndicates while they proudly claim to be white collared men .

When I step down the stairs , it feels like I've come at someone's wedding . There is so much decor , so much food , shining silver cutlery on the dining table and so much joy around the manor .

I feel a hand around my shoulder and it's Mr barot who smiles looking at my face . "I'm lucky to see this day happiness, I had thought I'll not survive for this"

"Dad, where's my fucking ---- oh here it is" Zahir rushes towards the couch and picks up some keys . I earlier didn't get the chance because of so much going on in my head but when now I look at him, I've really got a handsome brother. I've always hated my appearance because it brought so much attention to me . So many cheapsters crossed lines to catch a glimpse but for him , I'm actually feeling proud . As a guy, my features suit him more . He's kinda cute while being the mafia lord's intimidating green eyed son . Now I don't blame Reyansh for being dangerous because I have a younger brother who isn't any less . Thinking about a certain someone makes my heart twist in pain.

"You can never talk like a normal human" mahish walks in laughing at him "my life has never been normal and you know it" he takes it so lightly . I'm sure it must have been difficult for him too but he has transformed it into some kind of anger while I am still not able to figure out what that means to me .

"Oh my god shivi looks so pretty. She's just you with longer hair"

"Very funny " He slaps a pillow on her face which makes Mrs barot laugh "you both look more like siblings" Mrs barot or should I say my mother is someone who lets her husband stand forward while she takes the backseat happily . She seems really sacrificing and understanding .

Suddenly a strange awkward silence fills the hall while Zahir tilts his head dissapointed .

"Yes you do" I grin and our mother sighs out of relief " she's a very close friend to him " she tells me .

"Go to school, kid" Zahir utters and she crosses her arms in front of her chest "you should try too someday"

"Alright that's enough" my mafia lord father speaks up . It's strange knowing that when I've always ran from mafias .

He takes me to the breakfast table while mahish speaks up "Okay I actually am getting late for school "

"Wait mahi , Zahir will drop you"

"No" Zahir speaks putting his car keys on the table .

"I don't wish to end up dead in a flying car uncle Anish but thanks "