16. Reyansh

I place all the candies I have right now on her palm and shut her door . My head is throbbing as I get inside the elevator and once I'm on the ground floor I dial a call to king .

"At home , now" I hang up and find daksh inside my car already .

"Party ?"

"Shut up " I get in and drive for home .

"What's wrong ?" He questions but I'm in no mood for his fucking motherly love for me .

"Hello ? Out of candies ? Out of cegrettes ? Want to kill someone? Had a loss ?"

"Shut up asshole. You're so annoying"

I get out of the car in our driveway but Dad isn't home because His car isn't here .

"Reyansh !!!!" I hear my mom scream from the main door . I stroll inside and she rushes towards me . Instantly daksh places a hand around my shoulder to keep mom from touching me and finding out that I'm injured . She will faint .

"Ishaniii !!" He speaks in the same dramatic tone and she begins laughing out loud .

"I didn't say it like that"

"You totally did" I state sitting on the couch .

"And where were you last night"

"I wouldn't have come home today too but I need to see dad"

"Reyansh you're hurting me" she folds her arms in front of her chest .

"I didn't, you're overreacting"

"Hawww " she sits next to me and places the back of her hand on my forhead " let me check , did you eat ?"

"I did but I'll appreciate if you don't touch me . Go touch my dad and he'll be on cloud nine"

Daksh begins laughing out loud while my mom gets up mumbling "there is no shame left"

"It wasn't there on the first place aunt ishani" king's voice rings in my ears .

"Yeah right arin" she strolls to her room .

I really need to see dad right now and he's the only one I want to talk to .

Suddenly I hear his car from the driveway and I turn towards the door to where my mom walks and hugs him .

"Reyansh is home"

"I told you he'll be back , you keep stressing . You already have less brain cells"

"Why is everyone making fun of me today"

"Who else did , tell me and I'll kill him"

"Oh shut up" she slaps a hand on his chest laughing.

"I don't want another sibling, please" I mumble and mom screams "REYANSH !!"

I get up and follow dad upstairs who laughs while mom scowls at us. Daksh begins talking to mom while king comes with me. Dad throws his coat on the bed and removes his tie and shoes .

"What" he questions as I lean against the door .

"I told you there was a baby"

His expressions change in the exact second and king looks at me with wide eyes "that--"

"You found her ?" Dad questions walking towards me with bare feet .

I nod and his eyes soften "thank God"

"I made her suffer , didn't I"

"No you didn't, shut up" king rolls his eyes and daksh enters inside the room .

"She didn't die, right?" King questions , apart from me and dad only he's the one who knows everything because he was there with me. Even my mom doesn't know anything regarding it.

"She could have" I yell at him.

Dad opens a few buttons and runs a hand through his hair before slamming his fist on my face. Pain shoots through my jaw to my neck . I taste blood when dad speaks " Bullshit "
"Fuck" daksh mumbles under his breath.

"If you want her just keep her . Don't talk like a fucking looser "

My head throbs with anger as dad throws his gun on the bed .

"I know that it's not your fault and there are all logical arguments to it . They always will be but after being A Raghuvanshi, you're not able to fix a thing for years ."

"Because I couldn't forget that shit . I begged in front of you" my voice echoes around us and I'm sure mom heard it ."You took me away . Maybe I could have found her "

"HOW ?" He growls "my son was about to die , my wife was already dying and I wanted to save them both. It was YOU who couldn't control YOUR emotions"

"Fuck you dad" I grit my teeth before hearing my mom scream "REY !!" . Her gaze bounces between me and dad "You are talking to your dad and--- why did you hit him" her voice comes broken as she looks at dad.

"I'm sorry Butterfly" dad wraps an arm around her but she pushes him away "oh my god" She grabs my chin with a hand .

"I wanted to find her" I bark at dad.

"Then why the fuck didn't you ? Don't make me hit you again ." He points a finger towards me "it was you who was convinced she died. LOOK AT YOURSELF"

"SHUT UP KIAAN" mom speaks louder than expected "I don't know what's going on here but you are crossing the line . We don't hit each other in this house . I won't tolerate anyone hitting my son again"

I turn on my heels and head to my room speaking "let it be mom but you could have found a better man"

" and I'm sure the green eyed girl will find a man at least, because you my friend aren't one"

Daksh tries hard to contain his laughter as I scream "fuck you kiaan Raghuvanshi"

"REYANSH behave" mom screams but I slam the door behind me .

I hear a knock and I'm sure those fuckers are at my door but I'll kill one of them tonight , I can bet my life on it .

I suddenly realize that I need to be at the base . Today's an important day at LIE but I've already fucked up everything .

I dial a call to Lawrence and open my cupboard to pick a jacket.

"Yes sir"

"I told you to find out about that fucker"

"I mailed you sir"

I throw my head back closing my eyes "why is my life suddenly so fucked up. I'm not able to do a single thing straight"

Cause you're in love .

"Should I come over sir"

"No and don't call me sir , you're not even adorable and you have no green eyes" When it clicked me that she is the one I thought had died , a weight lifted from my chest . Earlier her green eyes made me recall someone but now I know they are the same green eyes . When I thought she died , I had sworn never to feel for anyone again except her.

"Green eyes? I'm sorry Mr. Raghuvanshi , I won't call you sir again"

"Meet me at the base and bring the information with you . Also 'The Back door' , I want it's file too "

"Sure Mr Raghuvanshi" he hangs up.

'The back door' was a criminal organization that operated sixteen Years back . Later it was broken into smaller groups which spread across borders . For these sixteen years LIE and me precisely have finished most of it's members but now I want a few of them alive because there are some questions on my mind .

I'd rather die than making my dad feel like I'm anything less than perfect , a perfect MONSTER.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○