23. Shivangi

The car stops in front of a large matellic sky coloured door . It opens and my eyes catch sight of security cameras on both sides . The car drives on a long dark Grey driveway on the right side of which are so many cars parked . The left side has a huge marble fountain in the shape of a butterfly which is so beautiful . The boundary walls are so so huge . When we get out of the car , I see a huge castle like mansion. It's a mix of white and sky colour and is absolutely mesmerizing . I knew Reyansh's family is rich but I've never seen this level of rich . We walk towards the door following king . Inside , the Mansion looks even more beautiful with huge chandeliers and luminous lights . We find Reyansh's dad and heer at the dining table while Reyansh's mom is sitting on the couch with arms folded near her chest . She's so beautiful. Her wavy hair stop at the small of her back and she is dressed in a white and yellow flowery dress .

"Shivangi" heer rushes towards me while Reyansh's mom gets up and there comes a smile on her lips.

She walks towards us while reyansh calls "ishani"

Ignoring him she brings me into a warm hug "I'm so happy" she cups my face and then sidesteps us strolling towards her husband .

"There's a family dinner at your home ?" Arin asks reyansh who seems clueless while heer utters "yes there is, where is daksh ? Sia will be here today"

"Mom" reyansh goes to the dining table while his dad lightly laughs as if he's enjoying it so much. Reyansh really seems to care about his mom .

"Ishani" he places his hands on her shoulders.

"Did you call kavish ?" His dad aks his mom to which she nods .

Reyansh takes a seat near her and she suddenly snaps at him "I need a written apology Mr colourless, oh wait , Mr LIAR "

"apology for what " he seems shocked.

"For repeatedly saying that love is nonsense and look who's after it now and he didn't even hesitate before being oblivious about his mom's feelings "

"You're being unnecessarily obnoxious "

"And you are being shameless"

"MOM !!"

"KIAAN , tell him not talk to me"

His dad shifts his focus from his phone while heer is totally enjoying the scene .

"Don't talk to her"

"Green eyes" reyansh calls me and it feels really awkward to be in the middle of someone's family but I stroll closer "can you tell her I've been busy?"

"Yes Mrs Raghuvanshi, firstly the mice thing and the party and then the parents meet today .I'm sure he wanted to tell you that--- that we somehow "

"Firstly " she gets up "I'm more than happy that it's you because since I saw you at Zara's house , I wanted Reyansh to marry someone as adorable as you and thankyou for choosing him. I'll forgive him once for you" only if she knew where I come from.

A smile comes on my face and I don't believe that she wants someone like me to marry her billionaire son . Their family is perfect while I am just someone who won't ever fit . This statement turns out more than true when one by one Reyansh's uncles and aunts arrive at his house for the dinner .

There are more guns on the dinner table than plates and glasses are and a triple number of guards are inside the house than the family members . Even still, everything seems fine untill they get into an argument with the guests . The fight escalates so much that the guy who came to the dinner with his parents points a gun at Mr Raghuvanshi.

Heer's face turns pale and Reyansh's mom shrieks when the guy pulls the trigger but daksh somehow takes the bullet . Mr Raghuvanshi gets so anxious in the moment and nobody can figure out what's going on . I hear Reyansh's growl as he storms closer to the dining table " I WILL FUCKING GUT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS MOTHERFUCKER"

I flinch so bad and Heer leaves my hand before rushing towards Mr Raghuvanshi . She holds his bicep carefully checking him while her eyes are completely red "you're okay , are you" . He places a hand on her head moving her aside while in the flash of a moment Reyansh strikes the guy's chest with a knife . Hearing another scream from Sia's mother , I shiver in my shoes .

The guy who is intimidating but not as much as any of these , pulls the knife out of his chest . They take daksh out of the house . I can see the girl shivering with the fear of anything happening to daksh but this is their life . Aggressive men who never think twice before traumatizing a fragile heart they claim to love . Men whose ego is bigger than the peace in their family . Men who are not scared of blood, not even if it is theirs. For my entire lifetime I've seen men who use women like a showpiece or like something that is just meant to please them . I've been running from people like those, just to end up at a place where men are violent enough to give their women anxiety attacks. A life where you have to have so much security , is there peace ever ?
Is this where I can end up?

Can I ever love someone who---

My eyes stop at his dark eyes filled with rage "he's my dad you pointed a gun at you Shithead whorson" my heart sinks at the kind of words he spits out of rage . I call him sir out of respect because he looked like a gentleman to me. He pins the guy's hand on the dining table that was ready for a peaceful family dinner . I hear a gunshot and my eyes shut on the instace of seeing blood ooze out and a hole through someone's alive hand .

A person who doesn't flinch before being brutal to that level at his own house . In front of his mother and she's okay with that ? Is it where love resides ? Is it where families are made ?

I always suspected that I ran into a storm while the winds were chasing me and now I'm sure of it .

Reyansh Raghuvanshi maybe someone who can keep me safe but nobody can save me from him. He's rather a monster, one I had never seen before . He is someone I can never love , no matter what and I, I am the girl who is supposed to live the shitty life I had always lived because dreaming for castles only made me encounter blood covered walls inside it .

I shouldn't have thought of finding a safe place in those arms of a monster. A perfect perfect monster.

The phone kept on the table rings and being the only one who is not breaking down into tears , I stroll closer . All men have left including reyansh but the imprints of blood on the floor and on the table still scare me .

"Hello" I utter and hear aunt Zara from the other side " oh my god is that you shivangi? Thank God, I called to inform that your aunt wants to talk to you . You need to come back home. She said she's not feeling well at all"

"Thanks for telling me aunt Zara ,please let her know that-- that I'm coming back home" I state and hang up .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○