27. Shivangi

Sometimes, the move that you're afraid to make, can be the move that changes everything but how do you know if things will change for good ?

"I d-don't have a brother" I snatch my wrist away from him .

"Do you not see that you and me are the same . You are my twin "

A twin? This can be trap and how can I trust someone when I was attacked so recently ?

Suddenly the car's door opens and a lady walks towards us . She holds his elbow saying "what did I tell you she won't believe us. Get in the car Zahir. "

He , however utters looking at my face "I thought it was enough to show you my face to make you believe"

"It's okay we'll be back" the lady replies .
With that , they get inside but not before the lady caresses my left cheek with a lot of affection .

The only words that ring in my head are we'll be back . When I'm done with my classes for the day , heer takes me home in her car . Reyansh permitted her because he's busy with something at a club.
"Oh and there's dinner at uncle kavish's house today . For daksh and Sia"

"Do I--- really need to be there?"

"ofcourse silly you're family since aunt Ishani said you're gonna marry reyansh . I still am not in support of this decision but if you want to ruin your life , go for it babygirl "

"Heer " I pout and she laughs "I'm not gonna lie - he's a douchebag , okay not with you but he is"

I keep looking out of the window while she scrolls through her phone . I don't know exactly what my future holds but I just have this feeling that things are soon going to change drastically .

I want to tell everything to Reyansh but what will I say ? I just saw someone with green eyes who claims to be my twin brother?

How do I trust him ?

But there's a very strong strong gut feeling that says he was not lying . His eyes were not lying to me.

Once we are out of the car in front of uncle kavish's mansion , we find daksh and sia in the garden . She leaning against the wall while he has his arms wrapped around her waist . My cheeks heat up because that reminds me of someone.

"Get a room lovebirds " heer speaks covering her eyes as we walk inside.

Sia pushes him away while he laughs .
"They are cute" I utter and heer adds "absolutely"

"Hey hey wait" siara rushes behind us . Her heels tapping on the tiles .

"Did you see this ?" Sia shows her phone with a picture of king and Reyansh . The later looks away from the camera while the former has a cegrette between his lips as a girl lights it with a lighter . The girl is almost about to sit right between them .

My skin itches and my heart sinks . Heer's eyes change colours with rage .

"Fuckboys" she spits out walking away. "Did you both breakup?" Sia asks and heer utters walking upstairs "we broke up a while ago sweety and he means absolutely nothing to me . He's just a fuckboy. Uncle kavish !!! "

"Yes little crystal" he stops to take a sip of water from the glass on a table .

"Find me someone like uncle kiaan ,Pleaseeee. You did it for your sister why can't you do it for me"

He chuckles softly as aunt kainaat walks out "he had no hands in it honey. Kiaan found ishani so your dreamboy will find you himself"

"How long ? Even sia found her soulmate and shivangi too technically "

"There's nobody who can like someone as annoying as you . You're not even a girl technically. "

"Shut up arrogant Raghuvanshi"

My heart aches so much because of the picture but do I have the rights to ask him anything?

"Don't say that Reyansh" aunt kainaat hugs heer while king walks inside with his eyes fixed at his phone and one hand inside his pocket .

"I advice you save your throne, king" uncle kavish chuckles pating on his shoulder before he walks out . King's eyes zero at Heer's face while she pulls a face and flips him off . Everyone's eyes turn wide while daksh laughs walking inside . Aunt kainaat shakes her head clicking her tongue. "What else can you expect from a girl raised by kiaan himself" and she walks away.

While she flipped the bird , king raises his middle finger and doesn't stop at that , bringing the index finger up he crosses them licking his lower lip .
Sia literally freezes and turns around instantly while heer gasps "did he just do that "

"MORON ! FUCK YOU KING" She snaps "Oh gosh" aunt kainaat utters from the kitchen.

"Don't tempt me" he speaks and we again hear aunt kainaat "Okay enough guys don't put that in my ears . God why the hell did I hear that"

"Mom! " daksh laughs.

"What?" She asks while Heer takes a seat on the couch with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Reynansh , did you guys have a good time at the club?" Siara asks and my heart sinks again . What does she mean by had a good time ?

His gaze bounces between me and her while he suddenly catches it. "It was him who had a master plan against the lizard "

It's enough and I can't control myself more "but you sat there didn't you"

He freezes and everyone's gaze drifts to my face . Reyansh smirks all of a sudden and my cheeks heat up " for merely a second green eyes , I swear you can ask anybody"

"He's lying" heer adds .

"As if you were there and he, was definitely having a good time while I would Never Ever go for roadside shit . I'm married and I've made it very clear"

"Awww" aunt kainaat utters and suddenly his parents walk inside . She greets them and uncle kavish walks in with sia's parents . Later Heer's family joins.

The family gathering looks so adorable as the ladies sit on a separate place discussing with each other while all men except Mr Raghuvanshi sit at the dining table . I , Heer and sia walk to a room upstairs and suddenly I hear heer shriek out loud . "That's uncle kiaan's, I've heard of it a lot" Rushing towards the window , I follow her path of vision and my eyes land at a sky coloured sports car arriving inside through the huge metallic doors . The car is following another black coloured limousine. When the door to the sports car opens, the same boy steps out of it .

"Oh my god who's that stunning dreamboat"

"He's gorgeous"sia joins her while I sprint downstairs passing Mr Raghuvanshi on the stairs . He stops right there but I don't untill Reynansh walks towards me . Everyone stops talking and he holds my hand when suddenly a man dressed in an Italian cut suit walks inside the house . He has his hair neatly swept to the side and his black shoes well polished. An expensive watch dangling under the sleeve of his pricey suit.

"I expect nobody to mind a little intrusion , I'm just here to take my precious daughter back with me"

My heart becomes a drum as his intimidating eyes finally soften and he turns his head to the left looking at me with adoration. Reyansh tightens his grip on my wrist and gives me a questioning look while everyone's gaze gets directed to Mr Raghuvanshi's face that seems so lifeless, so pale as if he saw a ghost .Without blinking once he voices in a deep broken voice "Anish". The boy who claims to be my twin struts inside proudly with the lady having a smile plastered on her face . "Shivi, please come back" she cries her heart out .

Whatever I have ever wished for in life and whatever I thought wasn't possible, stands right in front of me Alive and Real . The future can be better than the present, and today afterall I have the power to do so.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Is that the biggest plot twist in the book ? What do you think ?
I'd love to hear your opinions about the shocking surprise 💕