8. Shivangi

My eyelids are hardly open and constant waves of fear and shock hit me whenever my foot comes in contact with something, anything.

I was nine then and now I'm eighteen. In the span of these nine years,  I've faced this many times . I know she won't open it untill next morning . But Hope ...

"Shivangi!!!"

Tears barge in my eyes when I hear someone call my name.  "Yes , yes" I scream in response .

Dark Grey eyes show up through the window and my heart almost jumps to my throat . It's him!

Holding the bars with one hand , his other arm stretches inside through the bars . I rush and clutch to his arm wrapping mine around his .

In my utmost fear and anxiety , I almost don't notice that he has a gun in his hand .  I don't see it utill he shoots at the door lock . The door opens and he tries pulling his arm "no , no please please don't go" I cry my heart out . He places a hand of compassion on my head before pulling his hand out . I've had someone touch me like that for the first time in my entire life. I discover the mice rushing out through the open door but I'm frozen at my place.
Through the door , it's him who comes in first . I break down in tears and sprint towards him . He wraps his arms around me and picks me from that floor . I now know that nothing can touch me anymore .

Accept for his breathing and my sobs , I hear nothing else .

"What the hell" I hear my aunt shriek from the hallway .

I keep my eyes shut while my entire body shivers under his hold.

"You alright?" I hear another male voice which forces me to look up . "Reyansh"

The guy who usually stays with him looks at my face before his gaze bounces between me and him .

"DON'T" he utters with clear apprehension on his face. Seeing that , I too avert my gaze from his face to the face of the one who is holding me .

Pure rage , he's boiling with fury .

That frightens me so much that I pull myself away from him . Instantly,  my uncle and aunt sprint inside. 

"Oh my god , Shivangi. How did you get in there ?" She cups my face with those hands that slap me always .

I hear a clicking sound from the gun and my aunt's face turns pale .

"How" he ask me . It's like a one time question only . He isn't asking anything after this.

" I-- "

"You should have been more careful" the other guy with him rebukes my uncle "she's so scared"

"I'm sorry, we didn't know she was in there.  I swear on my life , we didn't know how she got trapped . We keep this room locked always"

She shamelessly spits lies after lies at my face but if I cut her off she'll forget about the money and will throw me under the bus . I know that. Untill I know there is a way to escape from this place , I can't speak a word .

"I don't know" averting my gaze to the ground I step away from him but he grabs my elbow yanking me close with his cold eyes fixed into mine .

"Although , I don't give another chance but since we owe each other I'll ask again, you sure ?"

I gently remove his hand from my elbow . Every part of me screams not to but I do .

"I don't know , I was walking in sleep and then someone locked the door by m-mistake"

"If we could hear her screaming from so far , why couldn't you " the other guy questions with threat under his tone . My uncle stutters a little saying "I'm-- I'm sorry the television was so loud and --"

"That's alright" reyansh gives me a glare talking to him . His eyes cold and zeroed at my face "if that's what you want . We've already talked about lying to my face"

A shiver runs down my spine so I look away . My aunt raises a brow as they both stride out of our house .

A tear streams down my eye . When the door shuts , she grabs me by the elbow where he held just now "WHAT!" She grits her teeth " are you doing with those wealthy bastards"

"They are Aisha's cousins"

"Oh" her grip loosens "stay awAY STAY AWAY "

She makes a beeline to the kitchen while I climb up my bed pressing my cheek to the window and freeze when I see his Grey eyes glaring at me . I immideatly pull myself back freezing into a stone . Why is he still standing near my window ?

The lights are turned off and I check once again , " he's still here " I mumble to myself .

I lean my back towards the bars in the window .

I fall asleep and waking up in the morning, the first thing I do is look for him but he's nowhere . For shopping they pick me up and he keeps giving me those silent cold glares . I shiver and feel utmost dejection about the fact that I shouldn't be inrested in him and his life because he'll  be gone soon . At the shopping,  I come to know from Aisha that his name is Reyansh Raghuvanshi , the only son of a mafia lord , Heir of an entire Mafia Empire  and the other guy is his cousin, Daksh . His cousin Heer is the one whom I find very cheerful and easy to connect as she's my age . When I come back home ,I keep thinking about his angry glares but my feet come to a hault at the threshold when I see some guys sitting in the hall .

"Yeah , she's here" my aunt grabs my elbow making me flinch . Now are we doing all this again ?

She makes me sit in front of them "isn't she pretty"

"Yeah" one of them eye-rapes me while the other one sips alcohol.

"You can stay here for the night " she winks and my heart sinks to my stomach.

"There's a function at Aisha's---"

" I don't fucking care Shivangi - I don't care baby" she fakes a smile .

My hands and my legs begin shivering . "You can talk to her after dinner"

Lying to my aunt about loosing my virginity was supposed to bring consequences upon me but this is so soon . Now that there is no seal to break , she's gonna use me as much as she can .

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●