41. Reyansh

"Ofcourse that's not the case" aunt Inayat laughs while mom and Aunt Shruti walk towards the room with her . Dad has a long face since morning because he thinks I have made a secret plan with uncle Zain . That's all in the past dad .

"So he didn't even say a word ?" He looks at uncle Zain like he has done something wrong .

"Yes he said that he'll still hate you . So the door is open for Reyansh only" he laughs . Uncle Zain knows how much Shivangi's dad matters to my dad.

"Whatever,  fuck him" he storms away "Ishani get me my-- oh here it is" he takes his car keys and struts out of the house .

"There are very less things that affect your dad and Anish is one of them " uncle shivay speaks making me smirk "I can see that but Anish Barot is no longer a problem for me"

"Is it Zahir then ?" Uncle Zain asks and I shake my head "your third son doesn't affect me , his sister does" I get up picking my keys.

"And she should" he states "behave like a human at least with her"

I smile the widest I can "ofcourse" and head straight out of the house . 

"Where's daksh" I ask getting out of my car in front of the club .
"On honeymoon with his girlfriend" king pulls a face making me laugh . "He's like her tail"

King chuckles before mocking him"Yes Sia , no Sia , Ofcourse Sia , you are the prettiest Sia , your dad is amazing Sia ,let me do it for you Sia . Sia -Sia - Sia "

"Really" I hear Daksh's voice and king's face turns colourless .

"You were supposed to be on a date" he asks as soon as he turns " and now I'm supposed to be on a funeral" he takes out a gun but king grabs my shoulders hiding behind me "it was just for fun okay and -- and everybody knows how you follow her around so it's not like I lied or something"

I hear a gunshot and the bullet literally passes by my arm from an inch of distance . "Get the fuck away" I push Arin in front of Daksh.

"At least my girl doesn't tell me to fuck off every now and then" daksh smirks .
"Is it" king takes out his gun as well while my eyes shift to dad's Maclaren which means Zahir is here . Leaving them bickering , I walk inside the club and look for him . Soon, I find him in the V.I.P. area surprisingly with a joint pressed between his lips .

"Oh oh, does daddy dearest know about that" I settle next to him while a few girls begin gossiping as soon as I enter the picture.

"Urgh , the last person I wanna see right now is you and fucking fuck ,here you are"

I smirk "thanks " pulling the joint away from him "kids shouldn't smoke"

"Are you pretending to be the caring brother in law" he tilts his head to which is respond "you want me to be the cool one?"

"I want you to get out of my sight and of my sister's life too"
I shake my head lighting the joint " I can help you find the people who ruined your family"

"Oh then you must look inside your own house"

"You mean my dad got you kidnapped? Did he ? No right  , so there were other people"

"And why would you be looking for them?"
"Because I was kidnapped too . That's where I met you sister"

He goes silent for a few seconds before picking up his jacket and heading out " I don't care who those people were and I don't care about you as well"

There are people who you can read from miles away and then there are some who you have to be closer to be able to read.  He is none of them because there is nothing to read .