25. Shivangi

It's hard to describe what I'm feeling because there is so much going on at once . I knew enduring Reyansh would be difficult but it's tougher than tough . The pain is too much and the sensation also is too much to take . I knew there's no option than him looking at the ugliest parts of me one day but I didn't expect him to kiss my scars . To tell me that I'm beautiful. A part inside me throbs with need . The exact part where he is slamming inside me . As if it wants more and more with each pound .

An unrecognizable voice of mine leaves my throat in the form of a long moan while my toes curl . My body jerks each time he pounds inside me and I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen . I don't think he will untill another orgasm is wrenched out of me .

"Stop-- please" I have to cry in order to beg for his mercy . It looks like he finally comes back to his senses and finally I know that I gave him what he wanted. The bedsheet has red spots . I decide to help him clean up but he stops me .

My body feels so so exhausted and relaxed at the same time. My eyelids force to shut again and again . Once everything including me is cleaned up,  I fall on the bed and bring my knees closer to my chest . Reyansh hugs me from behind and I don't know how fast I fall into sleep. When I wake up, he's right next to me and his eyes are fixed at my face . His hand is kept on my scar . I pull the blanket up . He kisses my chest and rests his face on it " that must have hurt " he questions about my scar.
"I don't remember" I say and place a hand on his back. He has a bigger scar than mine but his wound is fresh too .

"Doesn't that hurt ? I ask and he shakes his head kissing my neck "No longer"

"Will --you let me g-go just for a few days"

I won't stay there forever because I've seen his rage and the way he tormented me the whole night but I want to make sure my aunt doesn't come here and embarrass me.

Shockingly , he nods . As I've always said , reyansh is unpredictable.

"Come back soon" he kisses my lips.  Sometimes he's this caring gentleman but at other times,  he turns into a monster I'm most scared of . After a few days I pack the stuff I need and leave for the prison that awaits me .

This time,  I'm not letting her have her way with me . Not at all even if it means talking back to her.

Reyansh books my tickets for a late night flight and a car awaits me when I arrive at the goa airport . It takes me to where I've lived for so many years. The place has been a hell but that is my life .With a hesitant sigh, I knock at the door which opens after about ten terrifying seconds .
"Oh my god looks who's back" she smirks and grabs my wrist . I snatch my wrist away from her deadly grip while uncle shuts the door behind .

"Didn't I ask you to call me regulary ?" She snaps as expected.

"You d-did"

"THEN ??? Did the bright eyes of the son of Raghuvanshis turn off your brain cells ? You stupid greedy bitch"

I flinch while uncle crosses his arms in front of his chest " maybe she didn't want to call you at all" . He tries adding fuel to the fire everytime and acts like he cares when the back of his wife is turned.

"Is it" she gives me a black look .

"Yes" I spit out " I d-didn't w-want to call"

"You fucking bitch !!!!! Did you just dare to say that to me ? ME ?"

Words die in my throat while I see her at another level of rage . She's fuming with anger . "You are not going back to that place ever again and I got a deal where they offered us so much fucking money . You will go there"

"No" I state and her eyes widen with shock .

"I fucking knew it , we shouldn't have sent her there on the first place. We shouldn't have sent her at all" she begins screaming like she has lost her mind . She gave me nightmares when I was a kid. I have feared nothing more than this woman.

"Bring me something to teach her a lesson . Bring it" she yells at her husband who walks to the kitchen. I hear him turn on the stove and several scenarios run in my mind instantly.  Maybe he'll heat a spoon and she'll burn my skin like another time she did when I was 12 . Or maybe he'll heat water in which she'll dip both my hands like she did earlier. She can do anything extreme and she's the most cruel lady I've ever seen in my life . She hates me so much and I fear her so much.

He comes out with boiling hot water in a large vessel which he places on the ground in front of me .

"Put both of this bitch's feet inside the water so that she can no longer walk back to that place or anywhere for that matter".
She wipes the sweat off her face with a palm roughly while he squats before gripping my ankle.

"No !! " I pull my leg and with the force of it,  my knee hits his face .

"Oh my god , she's such a pain in the ass" he utters placing a palm on his eye while I run straight inside because the front door is locked . My heart is pounding against my chest and my legs tremble while I hear her scream from behind me "Shivangi !!! You ---- I'm going to kill you today . You cunt  "
My feet come to a hault not from hearing that but at the sight of Reyansh on the stairs inside our hall . With his thighs wide apart and elbows kept on them , he has no expressions on his gorgeous face .

The only thing that comes to my mind is I run in his arm . He cages me between them while I sit on the stair where his feet are . Hiding my face in his chest, I can hear his heart beat irregularly like mine . He kisses my forhead as I hear some footsteps behind me which turn dead once they discover the monster himself in the living area of our house . I was suspicious about why he agreed to let me come here alone and now I guess , I know why because he was coming with me .

Reyansh really is unpredictable. He rubs my back and whispers in my ear " kitten don't cry babe , look who's here. " .

I look into his emotionless eyes hiding rage with my teary ones and I clearly know that it doesn't matter if I came back to hell, I brought my monster along just to protect me .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○