22. Shivangi

When I get ready for the college in the morning , I'm not able to find Reyansh in the entire villa . He wasn't there when I slept because he was angry due to the huge security lapse and had been working the entire night . Still he's ready to take me to the college .

I so wish I don't find my aunt and uncle at the college for the parents meet.

I find him near the car perfectly dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans paired with white sneakers .

"What do they talk about in the parents meet " I ask as he drives.

"Pretty much everything including your progress report and behavior at the campus"

I nod and soon the car stops in front of a restraunt.  We have breakfast there and when we reach at the campus , I get shocked to find so many cars in the parking . Everyone's parents have come mostly .

"Dad" reyansh speaks and I stop at my place as he walks towards a very very handsome looking man , almost his age . The man very much looks like him. They have the same skin tone , the same hair , same eyes and same height and build.  He called him dad . The man is dressed in a pressed black suit jacket with a sparkling golden watch on his wrist .

"Why are you here"

"For my favorite child Ofcourse"

"Lizard has called aunt crystal"

"Your aunt has less brains than me" he speaks while his gaze drifts to me . I divert my gaze to the ground while my body begins shaking . Reyansh looks over his shoulder and signals me to come . With shaking steps I stop in front of his intimidating father .

"Hello uncle" I smile or at least try to while he places a hand on my head making me feel so much better "it's really nice to finally meet you---"

"Shivangi" reyansh adds and his dad continues "nice to meet you shivangi . You have pretty eyes"

"Thank you uncle " this time I genuinely smile as he places a hand on Reyansh's shoulder "I heard about the car thing and we'll talk it out soon" he struts away while so many other people come to greet him . There's almost a crowd around him while I hear "morning Mr Raghuvanshi, hello Mr Raghuvanshi,  how are you Mr Raghuvanshi , oh my god Mr Raghuvanshi etc etc."

"Don't mind him, he's always busy" reyansh utters but I smile "you're lucky to have him"

"Am I?" He speaks with no expressions as we enter inside the building . All around us are strange rich people. With each passing second I tremble thinking my aunt will show up from somewhere but once we are inside the classroom , my professor grins upon seeing us .

"Welcome Mr Raghuvanshi" he states as Reyansh takes a seat and tells me to sit besides him.

My professor places the progress report in his hand "she's good with the theory part but wherever a little maths or numericals have to be solved , she gets too confused"

He eyes me with zero expressions while my heart sinks with fear . I try to solve them but that's just not my thing.

"Her behavior at the campus is very introverted which is totally fine because she's new"
My eyes land at the list of students and parents in front of the teacher where there is a long black line on the name of my uncle and aunt . Shocked,  I look at reyansh . He gave his name as my guardian ?

"I don't want her to be forced for anything . If she doesn't want to study mathematics just don't stress her too much for it . I'm fine with the score she needs to clear the examination and in the next semester I'll take care of it while picking her subjects."

"But she should study harder  Mr Raghuvanshi , don't you think?" A female professor of mine jumps in between the conversation which scares me . She's only gonna talk ill of me . I don't know why but she has a problem with me "being a scholarship student,  she shouldn't take this opportunity so lightly. "

"What do you teach her?" He asks getting up and there comes tension in the air

"Economics"

"You're no longer going to. Don't worry about her scholarship because it's way more expensive than your entire year's salary . It's not something you can make her ashamed of because I GAVE IT TO HER "

"S-sir" I whisper holding his bicep.

"Go find yourself a fucking scholarship because someone with such an ugly personality won't be entertained inside my family's property"

"I'm sorry Mr Raghuvanshi I'm sorry" she keeps saying but we are out of the classroom .

"She is a teacher , a t-teacher can s-say so much " I utter and he shakes his head "not to you babe"

When we are out of the elevator, a lady dressed in a pink shirt and white trousers stops us .

"Isn't she shivangi !!!! " she pulls me into a hug while reyansh begins scrolling through his phone . He does that whenever he gets a chance.

"Oh wait , let me introduce myself. I'm Crystal Mandhana"

She is the wife of the man who owns this entire property,  the sister of Reyansh's dad and Heer's mom . Once a Raghuvanshi and a mandhana for life.

"It's really nice to meet you aunt crystal "

"Same here babygirl . Thankyou so much for watering this dried land" she punches Reyansh's chest lightly.  My cheeks heat up and I look at the floor .

"You have very pretty eyes"

I smile and she clicks a selfie with me in which reyansh is in the background.  Not interested at all .

When we reach in the parking,  I find his dad smirking. 

"What" reyansh questions .

Mr Raghuvanshi points a finger towards him and chuckles "you , my friend fucked up"

"What why ?"

"Everyone knows about your girlfriend but not your mom . However,  she got to know now that crystal posted the picture and she is fuming with anger and YOU ARE DEAD " he gets in his car as the driver starts it.

"fuck" he mutters under his breath .

He dials a call to his mom which she declines in a sec .

"SHE BLOCKED MY NUMBER ?? Can you believe that? What kind of mom does that?" He keeps talking while suddenly in his car's window , I see a masked man behind me . When I turn around instantly,  there is nobody .

Someone was there .

"What are you looking for" arin asks approaching us and I shake my head .

We get inside the car , following king's car but when I look in the rear view mirror,  I see someone with a black and white bandana mask glaring at me . Who is he ? Someone wants to kill me and is following me which is frightening me more and more with each passing second.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●