35. Shivangi

When I was leaving for college the only thing Zahir told me was that dad has already gone through so much and we shouldn't do things that will hurt him . By things ,he must have meant Reyansh . No matter how much I try to pull away from him , we both are like magnets .

Walking towards my locker , I hear people whisper so much about me , my brother , my family and the Raghuvanshis. Ignoring them , I start picking the books I need but my hand falls on a piece of paper.

My mind goes numb upon seeing that it's someone's death certificate, not someone - Me .
The date mentioned is the tenth day from today . I look left and right while my legs tremble. This can't be a ridiculous prank .

Someone snatches the paper from me and I turn to find Reyansh . His expressions do not change for the slightest but he growls on the top of his lungs "WHO DID THIS !"

"Let it be" I try to take it away from him but he yells again "who's the incharge of this "he bangs the lockers.

"Reyansh" I whisper but the guards come rushing towards us.

"What the fuck is going on in this college?"

"S-sir w-we"

"Go to your class , I'll check the footage"

"But th-"

"GO I SAID"
Passing through the crowd ,I make a beeline for my class . After the first lecture , heer comes to my room "is there a curfew at the campus? I heard someone kept something in your locker so Rey is mad"

"Yeah , it was a silly prank" but I'm really not able to take out the date from my mind .

"How about a movie after dinner"

"What where"

"At my house , dad has invited your family "
"And --- there will be reyansh and his dad so there's no way ---"

"Oh he said yes"

"Really"

"Yeah even though he's angry with my favourite uncle but not with my mom"

So it's aunt crystal who must have convinced him. We get up and head to the cafeteria where Reyansh is sitting on his usual seat with the football team . Heer walks towards them but I choose another table.

"Babe !!" I hear him say and shut my eyes ignoring him.

All eyes in the canteen drill holes in my body while I keep looking at my phone .

"What did I tell you this morning?"

My heart becomes a drum remembering what he had said so I pick my stuff and head out of that place.

I sit in the park and scroll through my feed when suddenly a head lands on my thigh "not hungry?"

" don't do this please" I utter as he places two cups of juice on the grass.

"I didn't even touch you"

"Not that! Don't do this"

"So you want me to do that?" He grins while his eyes narrow due to the sunlight falling on his face . I shield it with a hand saying "no, don't come after me"

"I said and I'll say it again green eyes , For things that are mine, I can cross oceans and kill generations"

He told me that when I met him for the first time but I didn't really know what I was stepping into .

"My dad hates your family"

"So are we romeo juliet now?" He chuckles.

"Shut up, you don't take anything seriously . My dad told you to forget me"

His eyes turn darker when I say that and he grabs my hand shielding his face " Did I tell you I wanted to rip his "

"REYANSH !!" I get up "forget it" I pick my things again but he grabs my arm pinning me to the wall "Okay I'm sorry but don't go"

"I've already gone you just don't accept it"

He clenches his jaw making a shiver run down my spine "you like pissing me off don't you ? We'll carry it on from where we had left" he Grabs my elbow and takes me towards the storage room . Once we are in , I see so many desks kept upside down . He turns one of them and picks me up. Soon my butt lands on it and the door gets locked .

"Reyansh let me go"

"Never " He utters removing his belt . My legs tremble and my eyes go wide "keep that mouth shut if you don't want everyone to know "

"W-what are you d-doing you !! REYANSH DON'T !!"

He ties my hands at my back with that and then smirks looking at me . His hands on either sides of my thighs on the desk as he gives me that dirty wicked smirk .

He pulls my top to my chest and places a hand on my stomach . My body shivers with every touch from him .

"I didn't tie your legs , kick me if you want"

Great, now I can't even blame him for everything.

He holds my chin before kissing me . "What's wrong kitten" he whispers near my lips and the way my body reacts to that word ,he knows it very well .

"Aren't you going to stop me?" His hand goes up my back to unclasp my hook .

"S-stop" I state in vain while he chuckles tugging at my hair" make me"

Pulling my hair he shows me the ceiling and sucks at my neck . " Don't talk about leaving" he bites my neck making me moan in sweet pain just to leave a mark that I'll have to hide from everyone in the family.

He pulls my thighs closer and continuing the kiss , he brings me to the floor . The fact that I have no control is making me so much aroused right now.

Turning me around , he bends me on the desk with my hands tied still . My cheek rubs against the smooth wooden surface while my hair cover half of it"

His hand runs on my lower back to my hips untill my dress is pulled up completely.
"I meant when I said you have a nice butt my little kitten"

My cheeks heat up with embarrassment from his dirty remarks so I squeeze my eyes shut which snap open when a spank lands on my bottom.

"Open those eyes" he utters making my walls clench . His hand is big and he knows it that it will hurt.

He wraps my hair around his hand before going all the way inside me to the lengths I didn't know were even possible.

A loud moan skips my mouth and he slaps my butt once again "tsk kitten ,you don't want anyone to hear now do you?"

I bite my lower lip and squeeze my eyes for which I receive another hard spank
My face begins sweating and I start feeling like everything can go to hell but I want him right now . I want him everytime .

"The only thing I want to hear from you is fuck me and let everything else be fucked" he states sounding so damn tempting . His husky voice along with whatever he's doing is like heaven .

"Now what do you want kitten"

My entire body is on heat and I'm panting badly . Every inch of my body wants him more and more .

"I w-want y-you"

He pulls my hair forcing me to look up "and I'm all yours congratulations"

My eyes force shut when I see white light and reach in paradise . It's the most amazing feeling of all untill I hear Zahir's voice with a loud bang on the door "Shivangi !!!"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●