13. Reyansh

I've never lost in life . Not even a single day I've seen, when someone outsmarted me .

I wish I could say that .

But I did loose one day and time outsmarted me. That's what I never let myself forget. Untill now I didn't let my feelings come to the surface because I had none . No emotion was so strong to make me wish for anything.  Unfortunately today , I do . For the second time in life , I wish to protect someone and keep her forever. Her green eyes can keep me focused into them for centuries . I've found no girl pretty , no matter how much she put efforts into making me look at her but she, did it without even wanting my attention at herself . I don't know how she does it but she does .

She's different . A girl who doesn't want anyone to call her pretty because her beauty has only brought a curse upon her . A girl who doesn't crave for romance because she thinks she won't ever get it but I want it with her . All kinds of romance.  A part of me thinks that it's almost impossible for me to crave a touch . It's impossible for me to want someone to touch me but I do . I can kill for her soft delicate hands to frame my face .
However, she keeps reminding me of the other time I wanted to protect someone , I got them killed .

That's something I will never be able to forgive myself for .

"No ways , I'm not doing it today" king growls throwing the stilleto knife away .

Then my eyes drift to daksh who has already downed four bottles. 

"Is THE king frightened now" I tilt my head to the side .
"Fuck you" he takes a sip from his glass before picking the knife again .

I take off my shirt and slide a chair to the center.  He places it at my nape and with one swift motion , cuts through my skin for about ten inches . Sharp pain spreads through my body but after so many years I'm used to it .

Squeezing my eyes I place my forhead on my fists .

"Get this shit treated" he speaks but it's only audible upto some extent .

Reyansh !!!

Dad !! Dad there was a baby . There was a baby .

There was no baby let's go home please . Listen to your dad.

But Dad!!! There was a baby , please , please . Let me go back.

Reyansh !!!!

"God , REYANSH !!!" I hear king's voice and tapping of heels .

Opening my eyes , I see my personal doctor . She's a woman , the same age as my mom or maybe a little older.

"I don't know why he does this" she clicks her tongue while I see blood near my shoes . There is blood all around the chair .

"He's out of his mind before he was even born"daksh utters in a sleepy voice.  He gets up picking his jacket and gets out of the room pissed.

"Have some mercy on yourself" She tries to stop the blood.

"This is my way of having mercy on myself or I would have killed myself for killing someone"

"Stop talking bullshit like always ." King snaps . I light a cegrette and take a long drag to stop my brain from going back in time.

She dresses my wound and leaves giving me some more looks of dejection and concern .

"Mr colourless , are you coming home or should I send your dad?" I hear my mom's voice note as I get inside the car .  When ,I renew my old wounds , I avoid seeing mom for about two days because she can find it out in two seconds . She really can . Even a scratch on my finger never goes unseen from her.

"You send dad , I'm not coming" I send her the audio and start my car . Dad will obviously not come. If I have any luxury in my life , ninety percent of it is my dad kiaan Raghuvanshi . The rest ten is because of him . Having a father like mine is literally the lap of luxury. My grandfather wasn't a man anyone could ever accept as a father , Infact he was a bloody leech . Since then my dad has always tried his best to be the perfect dad and I'll give him a ten on ten or more if he asks nicely .

I get out of the car in the campus . The guard nods and catches my keys that I throw his way . I clench and unclench my fist as a piercing pain shoots in my nerves.

This is gonna be bad for about a week at least and that is why , I don't want to be around Ishani Raghuvanshi, the detective and Mrs Overdramatic .

I slide the card and her door unlocks but suddenly I remind myself , she's a girl and not one of the punks who stay with me . After knocking twice, I step inside .

There are books lying on the center table while I hear the shower running.

"Heer" she voices and the water stops .

"Reyansh " I utter settling on the bed . I grab a book from the table and it's an investment management study book.

I hear no single voice after that . As if there is nobody apart from me . That's a bad feeling. I pick her practice notebook to find the same problem on about ten pages. That earns a one second laugh from me . Looks like someone is struggling .

Lifting my eyes from the book, I find her stepping out of the bathroom well dressed  . Unfortunately

"This" I tap on the same page "Where's your pen"

"It w-was v-very difficult" she gives me a pen with shivering hands .

"Sit" I tap next to me and she does the same "it's not difficult , you're just complicating it too much ."

It's quite a simple numerical but she takes extra time to understand because she zones out too much . Sometimes she keeps looking at my face as if she is thinking something. In my life,  I've seen a lot of girls who consider themselves beautiful but she even after knowing about how naturally beautiful she is , doesn't like the fact . Like other girls , she doesn't want all the attention on herself because all she wants is to be safe in her own little zone .

"Th-thank you s-sir" she keeps looking at me nervously before forcing a smile out of her lips . "Wh-why did you c-come here" she gets up from the bed but I grab her wrist . When I touch her , I feel something. Although I hate feelings but making a contact with her smooth skin makes my heart come back to life again and again. Seeing her green eyes intimidated by my touch bring me a sense of pleasure . There is only me who can have her and having her is my honor.

"Maybe I had nowhere else to go" I get up and she takes a step back , her delicate , breakable wrist still under my hold "maybe I'm here to take something from you or maybe " she twists her wrist in a feeble effort to free herself , that makes me smirk "maybe I'm here to force it out of you"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○