𝐓𝐖𝐎

lay

lay.carter

"NIGGA you just shot up this store and you're going to ask for my number? crazy as fuck," Lay frowned at the male causing him to furrow his eyebrows

"Crazy?" He questioned causing her eyes to widen because it looked as if he took offense to that.

"Yes nigga, crazy. Problem?"

He said nothing else, he just pointed the loaded gun to her head causing her jaw to drop.

"I was just kidding! I meant crazy as in like wow that's crazyyyyy, you know? youn' gotta' get upset boo," She lied quickly causing him to laugh at the fear in her eyes.

"Why you lying to me pretty?"

"I'm not tho," She lied again.

"I know you lying, but ima' let you go 'cause you pretty. Don't run yo' mouth 'bout nothing you seen 'cause I'a come find you," He threatened truthfully, she just nodded.

"Take yo' ass on," He said, and that was exactly what she did.

"Milannnn, I missed you friend! Where you been?" Lay asked her bestfriend when she walked inside of her home.

"I've been helping my mom decorate that new guest house she got, she been working me like crazyyy. She be tap dancing on my last nerve,"'

"Aht, not too much on my Auntie now," Lay defended, she loved her Aunt Kay dearly.

The two friends were actually cousins, Milan's mother, Kafeya, was Ezrah's sister. So the girls and Zion as well, were all raised together.

Although Zion and Milan were closer in age, both of them being 23 at the moment, Milan and Dalaney were a bit closer because as Zion got older, he branched out and did his own thing.

"Yeah, what's been going on with you though?" Milan asked as they sat down on her couch.

"Okay girl, If i tell you this you can't tell NOBODY, not my mom, especially not my dad, not Zion, nobody." Dalaney precautioned, knowing how her family got about her.

"Okay, I won't. Now spill! Cause I'm curious now,"

"Okay so like a week ago I went a lil walk or whatever, and I stopped by this corner store. As I'm walking through the store, I see the most beautiful man to ever walk this Earthhhhh, like bitch..." Lay dragged causing Milan to raise her eyebrows.

"What he look like girl?"

"Bitch. Dark skin, tall as hell, skin clear, he had like...waves I wanna say? All I know is that his hair was cut short. And he was built, like muscular as hell but not too much. Like he had meat on his bones. And then he was tatted the fuck upppp, the man was gorgeous. Plus, he smelled so damn good oh my goshhhh,"

"Okay, you over here describing your whole dream nigga, what he hitting on?"

"Not shit girl, cause why the fuck he start shooting in the damn store!"

"Bitch what?" Milan's jaw dropped in shock,  only because that was so unexpected.

"Exactlyyy, like my dumb ass on the ground and shit, I was finna' piss on myself! You know I ain't never been around no shit like that," She fussed causing Milan to laugh.

"Tell me why this nigga gon' ask for my number when he was done shooting, then gon' get offended when I called him crazy, pointing the gun at me and everything," She frowned.

"Why the fuck does this story keep escalating, sounds like you went through a lot sis!"

"I did, I almost died girl. But he said that he was gon' let me go ' cause I was pretty," Lay smiled causing Milan to shake her head.

"So if you was an ugly bitch he would've killed you?"

" And after that I told ha, let me lick you soaking wet babyyyyy," Lay sung along to Gherbo as she approached her front door, nobody was disturbed by her because she was the only person on her floor.

When she approached her door it was already cracked causing her to suck her teeth.

"Damn, I need to stop doing that," She said while shaking her head, though she could've sworn she closed and locked her door before she left.

She just walked in, closing her door behind herself.

She slid her shoes off and placed them on the shoe rack, she didn't play about shoes in her home. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw a large pair of 'black cats' that definitely weren't hers.

"What the hell..." She mumbled, reaching in her purse and grabbing the small gun that her father got her.

He made her learn how to use a gun since she wanted to live alone, he didn't play about his children's safety.

She walked quietly, further into the home. She looked into her kitchen to see her box of gushers setting on the counter.

She then walked towards her bedroom, only to see a tall figure dressed in black with their back turned to her, starting out the glass door that took you to the balcony she had.

"Oh my shit," She whispered softly to herself.

"Damn, you was gon' shoot me pretty girl?" The figures said as he turned around, causing Lay to recognize him as the male from the store.

"I mean..that was the plan,"