𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

this a lil nasty

lay.carter

-CONTINUED

-CONTINUED

"I MISSED YOU soooo much," Lay frowned as she hugged him, smiling when he picked her up.

"I missed you too mama, we'on needa' be like that no more," He mumbled as she placed kisses on his lips.

"You know I can't let that attitude you had slide tho," He said next causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Yes you cannnn," She dragged causing him to laugh.

"You know I can't, so what you want me to
do?"

"You gon' lemme make you cum?" He asked close to her ear causing her to gasp and cover his mouth with her hand.

"You're so nasty Judah," She smiled, hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

"but...how?" She replied softly, a small smile on her face.

"However you want me to ma, just say the word and I'a show you," His deep yet smooth voice replied, sending chills down her spine as she felt her core soak.

"mmh....okay," She agreed nervously.

He wasted no time walking her to her bedroom then lying her down on the bed.

He then took his shirt off, revealing his muscular upper body which was covered with countless tattoos.

"You good?" He checked just as he was about to remove her shirt, she nodded.

"I'm okay baby," She assured, he then removed her shirt, revealing her perky b cup breasts.

He then moved to her shorts, slowly pulling them down to reveal her leaking pussy.

Luckily, she had gotten a wax after her hair appointment so she was bald down below.

"Yo' shit so fat," He mumbled, not being able to take his eyes off of her dripping mess.