𝐒𝐈𝐗

lay

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

lay.carter

"I KINDA MISS HIM" Lay frowned, talking to Milan over the phone as she walked back to her car with a Sephora bag in her hand

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I KINDA MISS HIM" Lay frowned, talking to Milan over the phone as she walked back to her car with a Sephora bag in her hand.

"Babe, you just said that you missed a man who threatened to kill you?" Milan questioned causing Dalaney to sigh.

"I know, I know, but...I only miss him like...a tiny bit," Lay admitted as she got inside her car, setting the bag in the passenger seat before shutting the door.

"Hold on, I'm finna' connect you to my car," She said after hitting the 'Push to Start' button, her phone automatically connecting to the bluetooth in the car.

"But yeah, just a little bit," Lay said after putting her seatbelt on, then beginning to drive herself back home.

"You know I'm all for supporting your decisions but, do you really miss him? Or just the attention he gave you?" Milan asked causing Lay to pause, truly needing to think about the question.

"Um...both honestly. It's just like...I know there's more to him. I'm curious, and I want to learn more about him,"

"Okay then, call him. Call me after and tell me what happens!"

"I will, I love you!"

"I love you more baby, bye girl," Milan said before the call ended.

When she pulled up to a red light, she grabbed her phone and quickly called Judah before she lost the confidence to do so. Her heart was thumping out of her chest.

Soon, he picked up.

"You good?" Judah asked when the call connected, confused as to why the girl was calling if she wanted him to leave her alone.

"I'm okay um...can you come over today? I wanna' talk,"

"We talking right now," He replied causing her to suck her teeth.

"Judah," She said blankly causing him to sigh.

"Ight, I'a be there in a few,"

𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें