𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

now when i start making more drama happen bc my comment section looking real low don't be mad at me, i need the feedback 😒

lay.carter

"BABY get uppp," Lay frowned when she walked back out of the bathroom, only to see Judah still sleeping

It was the morning after and Lay felt great, she hadn't gotten the best sleep she's had in a while, thanks to Judah of course, and she was ready to go somewhere.

She actually planned a nice date for her and Judah later, but she wanted him to get up now so that they could get something to eat.

"Must be tired from all that booty eating you do," Lay mumbled as she went into her closet to find her camera.

She had decided that she was going to do a 'get ready with me' for her personal channel that day, since she hadn't done one in so long.

She quickly set her camera up on her vanity before hitting record.

"Good morning everyone! I'm Lay"' She smiled, she was really in such a good mood.

"Right now it is currently...September 23th 2023, first day of fall! and it's..11am,"

"Ugh I just love the fall, it's cold outside but that means that it's ugg season! Also, it's "cuffing season" but I care about the uggs more,"

"I woke up about...an hour ago so I already brushed my teeth and stuff, I'm just waiting for my man to wake up so we can go get food together,"

"I could cook but yall, I've been wanting some waffle house for the longest, like that hash brown bowl with the cheese and the chicken and the- ouuuu I can't wait!" She smiled as she pushed the blonde hair out of her face with her headband.

She didn't want to do much makeup today, maybe her brows, a little concealer, and her lips would be fine.

"I need music," She mumbled, grabbing her phone and opening her 'get ready with lay🎀' playlist, hitting shuffle on it.