𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

lay

lay.carter

"ARE YOU Judah? We've been waiting to meet you!" Daila exclaimed when Lay and Judah entered the kitchen

"Yeah, I apologize for it taking so long, that's my fault, It's nice to meet you tho," Judah replied politely as the older woman approached him and her daughter.

"Hi Lay, I missed you baby," Daila said, kissing her daughter's cheek causing her to smile.

"Hi mommy, I missed you too, even though it's only been a week,"

Daila then moved over to Judah, giving the male a small hug in which he returned.

"You're very...tall," Daila mentioned causing him to laugh.

"Well again, it's nice to meet you, I won't question you too much, I'll leave that to my husband. I see that you're making my daughter very happy so I can't complain," The woman smiled sweetly, Judah could definitely tell who Dalaney got her mannerisms from.

"Baby! Lay's here!" Daila yelled to her husband as she returned to the dishes she was previously washing.

A few moments later, Ezrah entered the kitchen.

He smiled when he saw his daughter but furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the tall male standing beside her, his hand attached to hers.

"Wassup princess," Ezrah said to his daughter first, her giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi daddy," Lay replied as the hug broke off.

Ezrah then looked over to Judah, sort of inspecting him.

"Judah," Judah introduced himself first, holding his hand out.

"Ezrah," Ezrah replied with the same tone of voice giving him a strong handshake.

Lay and Daila watched the two nervously, curious as to what was about to happen.

"Come on, lemme' talk to you," Ezrah said simply, Judah nodded and they walked off.

"What if they start fighting or something, oh my goshhhh," Lay frowned to her mother once her father and boyfriend left.

"Don't worry Lay, it's gonna' be fine. Your Dad knows that Judah makes you happy so he won't do too much," Daila comforted, yet Lay was still nervous.