𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

lay

lay.carter

"IF I KNEW I was wasting my time, wouldn't have wasted my time

"IF I KNEW I was wasting my time, wouldn't have wasted my time. With all these should've could've would've'" Dalaney sung along to PND as she frosted her cookie, looking up briefly to make sure her camera was still recording.

"I'm in her ear one time, tryna' tell her how to rhyme, but she heard it all, I know she heard it all," She continued smiling when her cookie came out perfectly.

Recently she had been more into baking desserts, although cooking would always have her heart.

"Okay, these are done- what the hell?" She scrunched her face up when she heard her door knob jiggling.

"Don't even go grab that baby ass gun," Judah said as he closed her front door, she just rolled her eyes.

After the two spoke on the phone the first time, Judah called her every night to hear all about her day.

He honestly felt like his life was a simulation so he enjoyed hearing about hers.

And Lay honestly got used to him calling, she didn't mind because she enjoyed talking about herself.

"Not too much on my gun," She frowned as she took the batter for her second batch of cookie out of the fridge.

"You look pretty ma," He complimented, her attire was simple but he thought that the girl looked beautiful in anything.

She was currently wearing some pink pajama pants and plain grey cropped shirt, her usual black install was pinned up with a white claw clip. Her outfit was covered by a simple black apron.

"...Thank you," She said hesitantly.

A chill ran down her spine as he moved closer to her, observing what she was doing.

She just continued to mix the batter, trying to soften it up a bit since it's been in the fridge.

"You um...Do you wanna' help?"She offered, he nodded.

"Okay, wash your hands first," She told him causing him to do as told, then walking back over to her.

"So first, we need to mix this. I had already premade it but I need to soften it back up because it's cold, hm," She said, giving him the mixing spatula.

He just listened to her intently, not wanting to mess anything up.

As he mixed she went and put her other cookies away so that they had some space, she then preheated her oven and prepped her pans.

"Slow down a bit, or it's going to have air bubbles. Do it like this," She demonstrated, placing her smaller hand over his to show him how he should mix.

"Judah, you should be looking at the bowl, not me," Lay said after looking up at the male.

"My bad, what we gotta' do after this?"

"Okay, try it," Lay said as she sat on the island, the pan of iced cookies beside her as Judah stood in front of her.

He then grabbed a cookie before taking a bite, scrunching his face up after he did.

"This shit nasty," He said causing her jaw to drop,
she had never heard anyone say that about her cooking.

"I'm playin' they good," He said truthfully, causing her to suck her teeth.

"Move, 'cause I don't even like you," She said, pushing him from in front of her. He laughed at her little attitude, it was cute to him.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow, you needa' be ready when I get here," He told her causing her to scrunch her face up.

"No you're not,"

"I wasn't asking," He replied causing her to frown.

"Fix yo' face mama, you gon' get wrinkles,"

She just rolled her eyes at him, causing him to raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"Come here," He said, but she just ignored him causing him to walk over to her, quickly grabbing her up causing her to gasp.

"Cut that shit out Lay," He told her, gripping her jaw roughly, forcing her to look up into his eyes.

She just nodded slowly, subtly pressing her legs together but he still noticed.

He just shook his head, staring at her for a moment before letting her go.

"I'a text you what time I'm coming to get you, be ready,"

short lil filler

i love judah yall, but maybe that because ik what yall don't 😖😖😖😖 ntm on him!