𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

LOCATION: TURKS & CAICOS

"WASSUP BRUH," Zion said to the male as he let him inside the villa.

"Wassup, 'preciate you helping me out, my lawyer was on bullshit," Judah thanked.

"Fasho' was tired of seeing Lay crybaby ass pouting," Zion said causing Judah to shake his head.

"Where she at?" Judah asked while picking his bag up.

"Upstairs, last room on the hall, she probably sleeping," Zion said and Judah nodded before beginning to walk there.

When he finally made it there he opened the door, closing it behind himself before quietly walking inside the room, only to see Lay sleeping peacefully, a pillow in her arms.

Judah shook his head before setting his bag down, opening it to grab some clothes to change into before setting the clothes on the couch inside the spacious room.

He then walked in the bathroom so that he could shower and get ready for bed, he knew Lay wouldn't want him near that bed after being on a plane for hours.

After he was done, he walked over to the bed, looking down at his girlfriend.

"Mama, move over," He told her causing her to furrow her eyebrows but she didn't move.

"Slide over ma," He told her, she still didn't move causing him to suck his teeth.

He picked her up and moved her over causing her eyes to flutter open, her eyes widening when she realized who was moving her.

She didn't say anything when he placed her back down, she just watched him get comfortable in the bed, laying beside her.

He looked over her to see her already looking over to him, no words needed to be said, he just held his arms out for her and she gladly moved into him, dearly missing his embrace.

She placed a kiss on his lips before laying his head on his chest, slowly drifting back to sleep.

Lay literally woke up with a smile on her face, she sat up and the bed and looked over to her sleeping boyfriend.

She leaned down, placing a small kiss on his cheek before getting out of the bed.

She walked inside the bathroom, going to the large shower and turning it on before going to use the bathroom.

She quickly did so, flushing the toilet before going to wash her hands and brush her teeth.

As she brushed her teeth the bathroom door opened, and in walked Judah, she looked over to him before going back to brushing her teeth.

He just shook his head before sending a smack to her ass causing her to gasp before cutting her eyes to him.

He quickly used the bathroom before going to wash his hands, using the second sink to do so.